View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join this exclusive hiking tour with transfer to the Tramuntana mountains with your family or friends. This is a private tour for groups of maximun 4 people. You and your team will be picked up at your hotel in any of the towns which belong to the Tramuntana (including Palma). Then we will drive to our starting point and take the hike that best adjusts to your needs. We will spend the day up in nature, so bring food, water and gear as we will be at a remote location admiring the most amazing views. At the end of the experience you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Serra de TramuntanaStop: 3 hours -The most dramatic cliffs on the island. The highest peaks. Great scenery. Your guide will take you on the best trails, just a walk, or summint a peak if you dare!Read more
- Tour guide
- Private transportation
- Personal gear
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Outbound Mallorca
London, United Kingdom170
Valldemossa is a beautiful hilltop village near to Sóller. The formal gardens and flowers are lovely with plenty…
West Bridgford, United Kingdom3212
Wow! Amazing scenery
Take the impressive road down to Sa Calobra (I prefer to do it in a bike rather than in a car). At the bottom head…
TORRENT DE PAREIS
We have been to this beautiful place in Majorca several times. Its fascinating and beautiful in many ways. The…
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241