In 5 minutes we will show you how the activity will be developed, we will do a briefing (instruction) on the ground where you will learn how to paddle and direct the board.
During the tour, if you have hired instructor or you are a group of 6 or more people we will explain the History of Seville, the Spanish Navigation, the Golden Age, the circumnavigation of Magallanes and Sebastian Elcano, the Indian race ...
The instructor will also make a photographic report with Go Pro, which we then upload so that you can download it and have the memory.
It's a really nice experience, very refreshing in summer, you do not get wet or fall, you enjoy yourself a lot, you adapt to the group and you play games for the most active groups.
The activity is for all public since it has a basic level, it is not necessary to be in good shape or have special physical conditions is simple, easy and fun.
Get to know Seville with us!
• Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristobal Colon, 41001 Seville Spain
• Puente de Isabel II (Puente de Triana), Puente de Isabel II, Seville Spain
• Puente del Cristo de la Expiracion, 41010 Seville Spain
• Puente de San Telmo, Seville Spain
• Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, Paseo Cristobal Colon 12 Paseo de Colón, 2, 41001 Seville Spain