View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Andalusian capital, known for its historic architecture, can be hard to fully appreciate from street level. Enjoy privileged views of landmarks, including Seville Cathedral and the Old City Wall, on a walking tour that includes access to rooftop vantage points. Immerse yourself in the city’s history, learning more about its Moorish and New World influences from your guide. Conclude your tour with a free drink at a local bar.
You'll start at
Ayuntamiento de Sevilla
Plaza Nueva, 1, 41001 Sevilla, SpainMeeting at the entrance of the the City Hall at Plaza Nueva
See address & details
- 1Catedral de SevillaStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Real Alcazar de SevillaStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Barrio Santa CruzStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Las Setas De Sevilla
Pl. de la Encarnación, s/n, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
See address & details
- Seville walking tour with access to rooftop views of the cathedral and more
- Easy-to-find centrally located meeting point for convenient departure
- Learn more about the city’s historic and cultural influences from your guide
- Free drink at a local bar with impressive views over the Andalusian capital
What to Expect
Meet your guide at the centrally located departure point and head off to the historic city center. Access rooftop vantage points and admire the city’s landmarks from above, noticing the Seville Cathedral and the former Moorish minaret that is now the bell tower, as well as the Old City Wall and the Metropol Parasol. Listen as your guide shares insight into the city’s cultural and historic background. Next, wander into Santa Cruz, Seville’s former Jewish Quarter, and stroll through its labyrinthine side streets, known for their scattering of historic sites as well as the shade they offer from the Sevillian sun. Toward the end of your journey, visit a local bar and enjoy a free drink as you gaze out over the stunning vista. Snap pictures aplenty and relax as your tour concludes at this central location.
Ayuntamiento de Sevilla, Plaza Nueva, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Las Setas De Sevilla, Pl. de la Encarnación, s/n, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
- Local guide
- A free drink at the end of the tour (water or tinto de verano)
- Information sheet of insider's tips for Seville
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to the Giralda, Cathedral, Alcazar and Metrosolparaol
- Entry/Admission - Setas de Sevilla (Metropol Parasol)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- You will NOT visit the Cathedral or Giralda from inside!!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A supplement might apply for Italian and French tours
- Most travellers can participate
- The order of this visit can change depending on the time of the year.
- Entrance to Metrosolparaol not included, view is from below.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Not Just a Tourist
We had *the best* evening in Triana on a tapas crawl!!! Our guide was kind and engaging and knowledgeable and…
the Cathedral of Seville and the Real Alcazar Palace
Last few days in Seville. Decided to go for the private guided tour of the two major attractions, the Cathedral of…
Quick trip to Morocco
A very quick trip to Morocco. Early morning pickup by our driver Valdo, 2.5 hour drive to Tarifa, Spain, 1 hour…
Great walking tour!
Fantastic private walking tour led by Abby. Sarah, who has been helping us with our bookings also joined, so an…
Wayne & Debra H
Personal Flamenco Tour with Kati
The tour with Kati was one of those memorable experiences that we'll treasure forever. Kati was personable,…
Fotoshooting with Carlos
For the first time in my life I’ve experienced fotoshooting with a professional photographer, Carlos. He explained…
Authentic and down to earth experience
We booked 2 tours/experiences with 'Not just a tourist' in our winter Spain holiday. We are a family with 2 kids…
My wife and I had a blast taking a private flamenco lesson with Kati in Sevilla during our honeymoon. She was very…
A great day in the Andalusian countryside with Carlos!
After much debate as to how to spend our final day in Andalusia, our family chose to visit Ronda as well as Zahara…
Unique and fun way to explore Seville and see a different side of this beautiful city. We were a bit concerned…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071