Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explorer Granada, Cuesta de Gomérez, 40, 18009 Granada, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Bike and helmet
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions ( Available from your Hotel to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Each tour lasts an estimated 2 hours
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Tour difficulty: medium
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did several bike tours all over the world, but Fabrizio was really one of the most kind guides we met. Very good information and he was a pleasant person who enjoyed guiding us. Keep on this good work!
Date of experience: March 2020
We were lucky with the weather, and were guided through Albayzin and Sacromonte by Marthe who was excellent, knowledgeable and friendly. The bikes were easy to ride and the tour took us to parts of Granada that we would otherwise have not seen. Stops for tapas and beers made the…
2 Helpful votes
100% recommending this tour if you want to explore a bit deeper the history and stories behind indicated areas. Bikes are easy to ride, electric assist does wonderful job - just sit, steer, keep balance and enjoy. My spouse is below mid rider (by skills) and she loved this tour!
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
The ride was a perfect mix of exercise and leisure. With the eBikes you had the option to spend as much or as little energy as you'd like. Fabricio was our guide and he made the ride a great experience. His enthusiasm and love for the city was contagious. He also had great…
Date of experience: September 2019
It was a pleasure to be guided round the city with Fabricio. His genuine love of the city and his job made it an informative and enjoyable tour of this wonderful city. The e bikes take the strain out of the tour allowing me particularly to enjoy the commanding views without over…
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Explorer Granada
Came on segway tour today, we both enjoyed ourselves, fabricio was really good and helped member of group and very …
It was a great tour. The guides were super. We saw a lot of places and got enough informations. We made a lot of ph…
Good fun tour, recommended.
My wife and I found this tour and were very pleased to have taken it. It was just the two of us with Beatrice and e…
great crew with a lot of exprince at the segway .. amazing tour we spend almost 4 hour like no think .. thank u guy…
Granada .. up close and personal
Did an early morning Segway tour before it got too crowded and too hot. Great way to see Albacin and get your beari…
Fascinating historical tour
We did a three hour historical tour with Bea on the segway and it was filled with inspirations, stories and history…
Fabricio is a fantastic tour guide, he is very personable and informative. The Segway’s were great fun and enabled …
A Fun Tour!
We took the Off Road tour after a day at the Alhambra and definitely was a great way to finish our visit to the won…
The best tour bike at Granada
I spent the weekend with my sisters and brothers-in-law and some of us did a electric tour bike in the mountain. Ju…
Great bike tour
Baja Bikes partnered with Explorer Granada to do their bike tour here in the city. We enjoyed a 3 hour bike tour wi…
We have a very fun and good experience 3 hours with our guide Fabricio that was super professional and well prepare…
We did an eBike tour and our guide was extremely attentive and helpful. It was raining but that didn’t stop his ent…
Fabricio took us to the top
Our host was Fabricio. with his Italian name, he is already kidding you - check it out yourself! A very entertainin…
The tour was excellent.
With the training given this is by far the best and easiest way to see the old town of Granada. We went in a party…
Segway for visit Granada
Many thanks Fabrizio for this visit. It was our first Time on Segway and all was perfect : no fear, just pleasure t…
- Explorer Granada
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,861 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,399 travellers!
from €39.20* €49.00
Popular: Booked by 6,187 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada
- Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada price starts from €62.47. Discover and book Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada on Tripadvisor
- Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada on Tripadvisor
- Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada is hosted by Explorer Granada. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explorer Granada on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Albayzin and Sacromonte Electric Bike Tour in Granada on Tripadvisor