The Tapas and Wine Bike Tour of Malaga offers you an exciting culinary and cultural trip through one of the most beautiful cities of Andalusia. Discover a wide range of traditional and newcomer tapas like Boquerones al vinagre, pipirrana de pulpo, porra antequerana or patatas bravas con vino dulce just to name some of southern gastronomic pearls. Try these delicious Spanish specialties yourself at most excited spot in the city of Malaga.
This tour is a combines the history, tradition and gastronomy of the most excited city on the Spanish Southern Coast line. After this tour you will not only be introduced in the way of ordering tapas, and wine, but also will learn our way of life!
Places we will visit:
• The Oldest Bodega in Malaga
• The Phoenician "Fish Fabrics" - the remains of Salazones
• Atarazanas Central Market - the heart of local life
• The most popular bodega El Pimpi
• The Bodega where the owners of the most popular bodega go for tapas:)
• The new spot for all Tapas lovers of Malaga (only for you, keep the secret after you visited this place)
• Roman Amphitheater (as it is on the way)
• Cathedral of Malaga
• The Malagueta beach
• The Muelle Uno - another hot spot for gastronomy lovers
After the tour you will have so much information about our local gastronomy that you will decide to come back to Malaga:)