Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
Book by August 1 and travel by December 31 to save 30% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
New Town Hall
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MarienplatzStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 2FrauenkircheStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by St. Peter's Church
- 3Rathaus-GlockenspielStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 4Staatliches HofbrauhausStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5OktoberfestStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 6OdeonsplatzStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 7ResidenzStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Viktualienmarkt
You'll end at
New Town Hall
Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, GermanyThe guide will be standing under the large clock tower containing the world famous Glockenspiel with a sign saying your name.
See address & details
New Town Hall, Marienplatz 8, 80331 München, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Private guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Masks that cover mouth & nose as required by the state of Bavaria's infection prevention regulation
- Entry/Admission - Frauenkirche
- Entry/Admission - Residenz
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is needed, make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately with comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Any person that has had contact with a person showing symptoms of COVID-19 or a person who has contracted COVID-19 14 days prior to the tour date is not permitted to attend this tour.
- People who have had non-specific general symptoms and/or respiratory symptoms of any severity 14 days prior to the tour date are not permitted on this tour.
- Due to government regulations if we are unable to keep 1.5m distance between all participants at all times persons attending tours with InMunich Tours may be required to wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose. The use of a scarf, handmade mask, PPE or surgical masks are permitted. *Masks will not be provided*
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Great tour with a very knowledgeable, helpful and polite guide. City was very crowded but to be expected at Christmas Market time. We learned so much on this tour and are very pleased we did it as we now have a very good appreciation of the old town of Munich and its history.
Date of experience: December 2019
Our guide Adam met us at our hotel right on time. He asked what our interests were and then adjusted the walking trip to that. It was raining off and on but to be honest it didn’t matter much. When we got a little cold we went to a nice local spot for beer and enjoyed the…
Date of experience: November 2019
Our guide Verena did a wonderful job with our pretty large group of nine adults. She spoke excellent English, was pleasant to chat with, answered all our questions and showed us all the major attractions but the best part of the tour were the quirky places and stories she…
Of the multiple tours we took in Germany, by far Marcin was the best tour guide. He was exceedingly knowledgeable and tied events together really well with just the right amount of British sarcasm with local insight. We saw many other tour groups and they didn't visit the same…
Date of experience: June 2019
I had a week long business trip in Munich, but only had a half a day to see the city. After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, I booked a private 3 hour walking tour and was pleasantly surprised at how much I was able to see. My guide Patricia was a wealth of information and…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: InMunich Tours
Extremely well presented tour
We did this tour as a couple. We met Marcin at Marienplatz and as a small group arrived at Dachau pretty quickly. …
Must-do visit in Munich to experience the trauma at Dachau
Adam was a really friendly and informative guide, who made this tour a great experience given the nature of the top…
Adam was an excellent guide for Dachau tour
From the moment we met up with Adam from InMunich Tours, he was kind and welcoming. Even before we left Munich, he …
Amazing tour of Dachau Memorial Site
The tour was excellently organised and guided by Adam. He was highly knowledgeable on the subject and presented it …
Dachau Tour with Adam
Adam was our guide for our Dachau Camp tour, and he was great! So knowledgeable and so welcoming with all sorts of …
Very Informative, great guide
This was a well-planned, informative day trip with an excellent guide. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to vi…
Marcin is a legend
Marcin ran a great tour, super informative and just a great guy. Went above and beyond to help us get a non relat…
Marcin our tour guide had great knowledge of the history of Dachau and was very friendly. He was able to answer any…
Thought provoking day spent with Adam whose knowledge on the subject was excellent and relayed in a very respectful…
We had the pleasure of going on this tour. Visiting a site like this is a very somber experience. However, the tou…
I am so glad I booked the guided tour to Dachau. Adam was our tour guide and he astounded with his knowledge and co…
If you are in Munich you should definitely have a tour. The tour guide was funny and knew so mamy interested things…
Dachau Concentration Camp
Excellent tour. Marcin, our tour guide is extremely knowledgeable, having now done this tour for over 11 years. He …
“Honor the Dead. Warn the Living.” No words I can conjure could surpass these etched on the statue of a Dachau Co…
Took the full day Dachau tour with Marcin...excellent! Not that much physically left to see, but certainly enough. …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,316 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,510 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 47,249 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 22,280 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Munich Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Private Munich Walking Tour?
How much is Private Munich Walking Tour?
Private Munich Walking Tour price starts from US$136.75. Discover and book Private Munich Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Munich Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Private Munich Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Munich Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Munich Walking Tour?
Private Munich Walking Tour is hosted by InMunich Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact InMunich Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Munich Walking Tour on Tripadvisor