Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Japanese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- 3 Course Lunch at Versailles with drinks
- Visit of the Trianon, Queen's Domain, the Palace & the gardens
- Service of an experienced guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Foutain show when operating during summer
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - Jardins du Château de Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Grandes & Petites Ecuries
- Entry/Admission - The Trianons & The Hamlet
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Paris
- Departure details
- Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2050P331
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Photos without flash allowed inside the castle
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside Versailles palace
- Unique entrance: any exit is final
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2050P331
- You'll start atRue Jean ReyRue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, FranceMeeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.See address & details
- 1ParisStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Monument a Louis XIVStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Palace of VersaillesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Hall of MirrorsStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Jardins du Chateau de VersaillesStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Grandes & Petites EcuriesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 7The Trianons & The HamletStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byLe Grand TrianonGrand Canal8th Arrondissement
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Palace wasn't open
Came to Versailles at 9.30a. Gates are locked. Guide told us to go for a walk till 10.15a. To wait gates opening. I…
Very historical and a lot of walking.
Our guide was knowledgeable and provided a lot of history. There is a lot of walking on this tour! Be sure to use t…
Paris by night along the Seine was good but the boat was over crowded. It allowing for photos. Too many screens ins…
Could not find guide. No one answered the phone or text back. No refund given
I tried to contact the tour guide because he was not at the meeting point. I called the company as well. After a ho…
AVOID AT ALL COST
AVOID AT ALL COST!!! We booked the HALF DAY GUIDED TOUR OF VERSAILLES (CASTLE + GARDENS) AND TRIANON, DEPARTURE ON …
Guided tour of Versailles
We toured with Julian on Friday 8:15am trip. Bus left around 8:30 after everyone was checked in and we entered Vers…
Interesting and informative
The guided tour was interesting and the guide knew many facts. The arrival was a little frustrating as we left earl…
Une opportunité manquée?
Paris was beautiful from the Seine and the food was great! They even gave me a birthday cake, which I wasn’t expect…
NYX Hotel London
NYX Hotel - London. Excellent facility, services and staff. Charmaine at the front desk was extremely helpful and p…
Company based on lies
The seriousness of this company is zero. If you want to be without money and didn't even have a chance to do the ex…
We wouldn’t know —- we paid and our names not on list!
Awful experience. Booked through TripAdvisor/Viator and specifically logged on during Christmas dinner to make sure…
Perfect day trip to maximize your time and experience at Mont Saint-Michel while staying in Paris
Wonderful day trip from Paris where the transportation is comfortable with brief stops on the way to and from for r…
Experience with reservation
On the first day it was impossible to enter without reservation. The reservation was necessary almost everywhere at…
Overall, not a good experience, and close to no value for money 😔
The guide was nice and funny sometimes, but the entire visit consists in 5 rooms (maybe an hour with all the useles…
I was in Paris to celebrate my 50th birthday and wanted to do something very special to remember the day I looked a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Amazing tour! It is a long day and be prepared to walk but the guided tour is awesome & Versailles in beautiful. The food at the restaurant was amazing and the tour gives you plenty of free time to walk around the gardens. Highly recommend!
Written 19 September 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.