Recommended by 97% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore Paris in the morning, before crowds reach their peak, on a walking tour that offers a more intimate glimpse into the City of Lights. As well as benefiting from the insider knowledge of a guide, you’ll enjoy breakfast like a true Parisian and discover hidden details that you may otherwise have missed.
- You'll start at133 Rue Saint-Antoine133 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, FranceI am really looking forward to meeting you just outside the metro station Saint Paul (line 1, yellow)See address & details
- 1133 Rue Saint-AntoineStop: 2 minutesOlga, the enthusiastic Delicious Paris founder, will meet you and just a few others (maximum 6) outside the Metro: St Paul. She will be waiting for you near the Merry-Go-Round. Delicious Paris caters for small numbers at a time. In this way, the organisation is much lighter and it also creates a particularly pleasant, convivial atmosphere. From here on, it will be action as Olga will be raring to go and to take you on the unforgettable Delicious Paris experience.Read more
- You'll end at133 Rue Saint-Antoine133 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, FranceI am really looking forward to meeting you just outside the metro station Saint Paul (line 1, yellow)See address & details
- Wander Paris in the morning, before the crowds are at a maximum
- A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors
- See more than you would if traveling by traditional tour vehicle
- Explore the city without having to worry about navigating
133 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Additional food and drinks
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Having a light breakfast and walking tour with Olga was fabulous. Her knowledge of French history and passion for the French culture shone through with every story she shared. During the walking tour, she brought history to life, as if she experienced it personally and was…
Date of experience: October 2019
Olga met us and shared her background as we ate a Parisian breakfast. Then we toured the Marais. She showed us old Parisian Family homes, fine shops and edibles, and shared the history of the Marais. Olga is knowledgeable and answered all of our questions.
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from Olga S, Owner at Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris
Responded 17 Aug 2019
Dear Ann, thank you very much for the kind words. I am happy that you loved the tour!
Four of us toured with Olga and really enjoyed the whole experience. We were impressed with her knowledge, and her willingness to share this with us. This food/walking tour was the highlight of our time in Paris
Date of experience: June 2019
Olga is absolutely adorable and passionate about Paris and the Marais. We ate fantastic pastries, learned a LOT and went behind doors that as a trepidatious tourist we would never see on our own. I took my college bound daughter to Paris for a mother/daughter graduation trip.…
Olga’s enthusiasm and love of Paris was contagious. We thoroughly enjoyed the depth and breadth of knowledge she shared about making bread and the history of the Marais district. Helping us to understand the meaning behind the words as symbols was so helpful to us the rest of…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Delicious Paris
Fun French with Olga
My sister and I began our one month stay in Paris by taking Olga’s tour “Parisian breakfast & French lesson”. We h…
We see not newcomers to Paris and wanted to go something a little different. So, we set out looking for a walking t…
Coffee & conversation
It was a privilege to have an enjoyable coffee/breakfast with Olga the day after I arrived to help get my beginner+…
Welcome tour for first visit to Paris, so glad we did
Olga was a great choice for our first visit to Paris. My mom and I met her at the hotel in Marais and she was just …
Our walk around the Marais with Olga was leisurely and memorable - her knowledge of both local food culture and the…
Tour of Le Marais
We had a fantastic tour with Olga. She was knowledgeable, showed us very interesting places and stores and kept the…
A Fantastic Afternoon
Olga provides a truly unique experience on her tours. Of course the food is wonderful, but the stories and insight…
This was an absolutely wonderful tour! Olga is very knowledge and the tour was joy. It felt like spending the morni…
30 Year Frienship
I recently traveled to Paris with 4 friends to celebrate our 30 yr anniversary as friends. Olga did our tour of th…
We loved the tour
Olga took us on a leisurely and very informative tour of the Marais district. Her passion for the history and cultu…
Best experience in Paris!
I travelled to Paris with my mum with only 3 days in Paris. One of these days we spent with Olga and without her we…
Excellent walking tour
We enjoyed an informative and relaxed tour of La Marais. Olga shared her knowledge and love of the area, begining …
We want to return!
Dear Olga, we would like to say a very belated "Merci Beaucoup" for the lovely day we spent with you in the Marais.…
We organised to have Olga show us 2 areas of Paris namely Marais and Montmartre.Each day began with wonderful Frenc…
My husband and I have been to Paris four times now but have never done a "tour" before, or stayed in Le Marais. As …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,238 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,330 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,416 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris
What time does Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris start?
Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris on Tripadvisor
How much is Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris?
Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris price starts from €97.32. Discover and book Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris on Tripadvisor
What is the Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris cancellation policy?
Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris?
Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris is hosted by Delicious Paris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Delicious Paris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Walking Tour with Breakfast: Legends of Old Paris on Tripadvisor