per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to The Cliffs of Moher, Clonnmacnoise & Bunratty Castle included
- Entry/Admission - Clonmacnoise
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
- Entry/Admission - Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- As a private guest, you can expect to be collected from wherever you wish and at a time that best suits you. After booking please contact us and inform us of your desired collection/starting point.
- Dublin, Ireland As a private guest, you can expect to be collected from wherever you wish and at a time that best suits you. After booking please contact us and inform us of your desired collection/starting point.
- Dublin Airport, Dublin Ireland
- Dún Laoghaire Harbour, Harbour Rd, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195583P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin?
- Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin price starts from €2,080.67. Discover and book Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin cancellation policy?
- Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin?
- Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin is hosted by Connemara Chauffeurs. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Connemara Chauffeurs on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cliffs of Moher Private Full Day Tour From Dublin on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195583P12
- You'll start atDublinOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1ClonmacnoiseStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cliffs of MoherStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Bunratty Castle and Folk ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Highlight of our Ireland trip
My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed this day trip. Prior to the trip Ann Marie reached out and confirmed the time a…
Our best day in Ireland!
This was our best day in Ireland. Our driver, Bogdan, was accommodating, full of knowledge about the areas we visi…
Amazing Tour with John M
My husband and I had the most amazing day on our private tour from Galway to the cliffs! John M was our driver and …
Sean was Top Notch !!!
We actually had Sean be our "host" for two different adventures in Western Ireland, and we were so pleased !! Thi…
Fabulous day with Bogdan
Nice roomy transport for 4 adults plus driver. Driver was Very knowledgeable and easy to understand. Full of loca…
Highly recommend - Superb Integrity
Highly recommend - Superb Integrity I made a tentative booking for a with Connemara Chauffers through an external …
This tour is a MUST!
John treated us to a fabulous tour of Connemara. He was a delight, the sights were beautiful and the day is a beaut…
An experience well worth the time and money.
Had a wonderful day trip with our guide, Bogdan. Picked us up at our Galway hotel and took us to all the sites lis…
Great driver/great experience!
Our driver, Owen, was reliable, kind & very knowledgeable. Cliffs were beautiful & sheep dog demo better than expec…
Private Cliffs of Moher DayTour
We highly recommend this private tour. John M. is an outstanding guide and driver, he made our experience unique an…
Cliffs of Moher etc
Just wanted to give a shout out to our private driver Sean Mellet of Connemara Chauffeurs. Phone 353 (0) 87 326 8…
Great day trip
Sean was an amazing guide for me and my family as well as very patient with us as we explored all around various to…
Around Burren in a day
Such a relief to not have to drive ourselves on the ”wrong” side and such narrow roads with lots of traffic and tra…
Galway, Cliff of Mohers, Sheep dogs and more
Our driver and guide John M was outstanding - made our day’s experience perfect - would highly recommend and reques…
Awesome experience, so happy we did this private tour
Awesome experience, Our guide, John was amazing, simply the best, taking care of us to see many sights, I highly r…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
May 2022 • Family
Our guides name was Sharon. We had our two children ages 9 and 2 and she went out of her way to make sure we had an infant seat for our two year old. The booking says not provided and I honestly almost didn't book with them because of that. It made our whole experience more manageable and enjoyable. The vehicle was really clean with our own air adjustments for the back. She made a quick extra stop for us for snacks for our kids. She recommend the cutest place for lunch and the food was amazing. She's a local so she knew everything and we learned some really interesting facts about the area. I would do this again and again! Day to remember.
Written 17 May 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.