Ages 5-99, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2 nights en-suite accommodation with breakfast
- Professional Driver Guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 16 passengers)
- Transport by top of the range 16 seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Admission fees
- Meals and refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Blarney Castle & Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Jameson Distillery Midleton
- Entry/Admission - Copper Coast Geopark Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Kilkenny Castle
- Departure details
- Kilkenny Shop, 6 Nassau St, Dublin 2, D02 W865, Ireland Opposite Kilkenny Shop, 6 Nassau St, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85131P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years.
- Please note: you will be required to choose between either a 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel at time of booking
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/single). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- If you cancel at least 22 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 21 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- A note from 3-Day Blarney Castle, Kilkenny and Irish Whiskey Small-Group Tour from Dublin
What you can expect during your visit
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 85131P8
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
I cannot begin to articulate how much we enjoyed this tour. Our guide (Marcus) was unbelievable. His in-depth knowl…
Thumbs up to Rabbies
Andy Mac Donald is an amazing guide! It's just like traveling with one more friend. On top of that, Andy is knowl…
Rabbies is the best!
Best day ever!!! Loved the route, tour guide, everything!! Did the one-day tour from Edinburg. Bus was also comfort…
Great tour! You won't be disappointed!
We just completed our 5-day tour. This was our first trip to Ireland, plus our first trip using a tour group. Our d…
Exceptional guide Hugh went above and beyond - Highly Recommend!
My husband and I took the 9 Day All Ireland Explorer tour which combines the Northern Ireland & Atlantic Coast and …
Fantastic 5 days with a fabulous guide in Gabriel!
This was a WONDERFUL 5 days with a terrific guide, Gabriel. He was spot on with everything. He was so full of kno…
This tour was so WELL WORTH IT!
This was an amazing tour, but what made it so much more special was our tour guide, Hugh O'Reilly. You can read t…
Amazing tour of Ireland - Guide Hugh O'Reilly made the trip perfect
This was my first time traveling international using a tour group. I wanted to see the most of Ireland and paid for…
Go with Rabbie’s & hope for Andy!
Amazing 5-day tour with Andy MacDonald - super friendly, informative, & kind. He truly wants you to have a fantasti…
Excellent Scottish Highlands Tour
In Edinburgh, we used Rabbies to do the Lochness, Glecoe and Highlands all day tour,. Rabbies only uses 16 passenge…
Trip of a lifetime!
We just returned from an amazing five night tour through Southern Ireland with Rabbie’s and our driver Andy. This w…
Nice scenery but no information.
The bus driver was nice but was not a tour guide. By the second day we were competing to find who could Google the …
A great Guided Tour experience for Central/Southern Ireland (7-day)
Our tour of Ireland with Rabbie's was really excellent! We liked having only a small group to tour with. Also, th…
Great way to experience Ireland!
Travelling in a smaller tour group was the best way to go. We went to places the larger tour buses could not and o…
Fantastic tour and fantastic guide - Hugh O'Reilly
Fantastic tour - small group of 10 - 6 Americans, 3 Germans and I Irish gentleman. My husband and I enjoyed this t…