Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
Ticking off all of Dublin's highlights can often be expensive. Save a ton of money with this digital Dublin Pass, which includes admission tickets to more than 25 city attractions, a hop-on hop-off tour, and special offers for Dublin shops and restaurants. A great choice for budget-conscious travelers or families. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes (purchased by December 31) are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
- Save money and time with a cost-effective, digital, Dublin Pass
- Get free entry to more than 25 attractions with your 1- to 6-day pass
- Orient with an included digital guide book with maps and tips
- Hop-on hop-off tour has commentary available in multiple languages
What to Expect
To take advantage of all the benefits of your Dublin Pass, download the pass on your mobile device and get ready to explore Dublin. Your pass is valid and starts from your first use. You can only use your pass on consecutive days if you’ve purchased a multi-day pass. With this Dublin Pass, you can plan your own itinerary for your visit to Ireland’s capital city. Pick from top attractions such as the Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery, Dublin Zoo, Christ Church Cathedral, and Aviva Stadium. Get free entrance with your pass, and at some attractions even get skip-the-line access. You can also take a hop-on hop-off tour through Dublin that grants you access to a bus around the city for 24 hours.
Returns to original departure point
- Dublin Pass
- Free 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Free digital Dublin guidebook (worth 4.99 euros)
- Skip-the-line access to select Dublin attractions
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, other than the special offers specified in the Dublin guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The Dublin Pass entitles the bearer to admission to each attraction once per day. For example, if you have a 2-day Dublin Pass, you can visit the same attraction on the two successive days. However, admission will be denied if you try to gain entry to the same attraction more than once on any given day
- Your Dublin Pass will be immediately as your "ticket" after purchase. Use for direct entry into the attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Disappointingly, our family were restricted access due to the monetary value being exceeded. Please be very aware that this card is not UNRESTRICTED and it only allows very limited access to the attractions. So much so that our daughter was denied access to an attraction at the…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Great Experience!!!! Bus drivers had great humor! Love to come again!! 5 stars!!! Had loads of stops so you could stop anywhere in Dublin City
Date of experience: November 2019
The 2 day pass we bought included one day bus travel (not clear enough at time of purchase). The first day we got on the bus going in the wrong direction twice and ended up walking for a majority of our travels.....the wait was more like 45 mins between buses and if you have…
1 Helpful vote
We visited 8 attractions over 2 days. We decided to walk to 4 attractions on day 1 as we’d read reviews that the hop on bus service was erratic. We visited the Guinness Storehouse, Teelings Distillery, Jamesons Distillery & the Waxwork museum - in total, just over a 7.5 mile…
Date of experience: October 2019
Great option if you hit up the distillery's and gueniss store house you can make your money back, not including if you can squeeze anything else in. I did 24 hours and killed it!! Start early though and hustle
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Dublin Pass
Worth getting the pass
Too a 2 day pass for 79 Euros which covered most of the attractions in Dublin for there weekend. Extremely useful a…
- Big Bus Dublin, The Little Museum of Dublin, and 38 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,245 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,740 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,669 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 17,876 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,322 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,005 travellers!