Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
Ticking off all of Dublin's highlights can often be expensive. Save a ton of money with this digital Dublin Pass, which includes admission tickets to more than 25 city attractions, a hop-on hop-off tour, and special offers for Dublin shops and restaurants. A great choice for budget-conscious travelers or families. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes (purchased by December 31) are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
- Save money and time with a cost-effective, digital, Dublin Pass
- Get free entry to more than 25 attractions with your 1- to 6-day pass
- Orient with an included digital guide book with maps and tips
- Hop-on hop-off tour has commentary available in multiple languages
What to Expect
To take advantage of all the benefits of your Dublin Pass, download the pass on your mobile device and get ready to explore Dublin. Your pass is valid and starts from your first use. You can only use your pass on consecutive days if you’ve purchased a multi-day pass. With this Dublin Pass, you can plan your own itinerary for your visit to Ireland’s capital city. Pick from top attractions such as the Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery, Dublin Zoo, Christ Church Cathedral, and Aviva Stadium. Get free entrance with your pass, and at some attractions even get skip-the-line access. You can also take a hop-on hop-off tour through Dublin that grants you access to a bus around the city for 24 hours.
Returns to original departure point
- Dublin Pass
- Free 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Free digital Dublin guidebook (worth 4.99 euros)
- Skip-the-line access to select Dublin attractions
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, other than the special offers specified in the Dublin guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The Dublin Pass entitles the bearer to admission to each attraction once per day. For example, if you have a 2-day Dublin Pass, you can visit the same attraction on the two successive days. However, admission will be denied if you try to gain entry to the same attraction more than once on any given day
- Your Dublin Pass will be immediately as your "ticket" after purchase. Use for direct entry into the attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I purchased a 2-day pass for two of us. I was very surprised when I found out that I had to pay extra for the second day to take the bus. I thought the bus was included with the two day pass but obviously it's not so I have to pay an extra €7 to use the pass on the second day. …
Date of experience: December 2019
5 Helpful votes
Great history and variety of places. Some bus drivers were better than others. Good timing on next bus.
We booked the one day Dublin Pass on Klook and absolutely loved it! The bus drivers we had were all hilarious and had great commentary, and we visited the Guinness Storehouse, Jameson's Distillery and Christ Church which, on top of the bus tour, was brilliant value for money.
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
We bought 2 day Dublin pass through Trip Adviser. Did Dublin big bus tour on the first day, visiting Dublin Zoo, St. Patrick Cathedral, Guinness store house, Teeling Whiskey distillery. On the second day visited National wax museum, Jeanie Johnson Tall ship, EPIC Irish…
Date of experience: November 2019
3 Helpful votes
I got the Dublin Pass for our trip when it was on sale. 2 days was perfect time in Dublin and using the pass we went to visit place we would have skipped otherwise. Super easy to use and a great value!
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Dublin Pass
Worth getting the pass
Too a 2 day pass for 79 Euros which covered most of the attractions in Dublin for there weekend. Extremely useful a…
- Big Bus Dublin, The Little Museum of Dublin, and 38 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,245 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,741 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,669 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 17,876 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,322 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,006 travellers!