Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (37)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 7)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Highland Private ToursStop: 10 hours - Admission excludedStart time, 8am and pick up from any city centre hotel. • Drive Past the Kelpies (famous steel horse heads in Falkirk) • Visit Doune Castle used in the Outlander, GOT series and Monty Python. • Pass through the beautiful town of Callendar to the foothills of the Highlands • Meet and feed some Highland Coos! • Visit Balquhidder • Drive through the magnificent West Highlands • Visit Glencoe and 3 sisters Finish time approximately 6pm. We cover 240 miles in this trip, so there is a lot of driving, however for those short on time who want to experience the beautiful Scottish Highlands and all the sights, this is your perfect toRead more
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Highland Private Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Please tell us if your child requires a child seat. Infants under the age of 4 years old are not permitted on this tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
With a limited time in Scotland and two teenagers in tow, we wanted an intimate and entertaining Highlands experience and that is exactly what we got with Rowan and Highlands Private Tours. The beauty of this tour is not only limited to the indescribable nature you are…
Date of experience: December 2019
First private tour. We couldn't have been any luckier to hook up with Andy Mackie. Weather was perfect & our guide was fantastic to spend the day with! We would use the Mackie brothers again & highly recommend them. Car was clean, super comfortable & perfect itinerary for a full…
This was a great diversion out of Edinburgh. Saw beautiful scenery, and the distillery tour and castle tour were really interesting. Rowan was a great guide and gave of great recommendations for things to do when we got back to the city too.
Date of experience: September 2019
Our group of eight friends wanted to see sights outside of Edinburgh during a long weekend break. Andy was great to deal with, offering suggestions as to where we might be interested in going but totally down to us to choose. We did a half day tour east out of Edinburgh to North…
Date of experience: July 2019
I did this tour back in November with my wife. We were staying in Edinburgh for a week and really wanted to see the highlands. I had booked a tour through one of the brothers Roman who told me on a telephone call what to expect. Lemme tell you it delivered and more. These guys…
Date of experience: November 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Highland Private Tours
Excellent tour by Rowan. He took our family of 5 to the Highlands from Edinburgh. His recommendations on sites to…
A great day out
Really glad I found this trip. I came across this trip through their sister site mini Mack tours. I was up with my …
Great tour with two great hosts!!
I've been to Edinburgh a few times, but had always stayed in the city and decided it was time to see more. I found …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 640 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 24,069 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,677 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland
What time does Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland start?
Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland on Tripadvisor
How much is Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland?
Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland price starts from US$645.98. Discover and book Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland on Tripadvisor
What is the Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland cancellation policy?
Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland?
Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland is hosted by Highland Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Highland Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private One Day Highlands Tour of Scotland on Tripadvisor