View all photos (4)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Learn the knitting basics so you can join the knit and natter movement with confidence! This class for beginners is taught by Jane Brumwell of Yorkshire wool specialists Baa Ram Ewe, using their Winterburn Aran wool from the fleece of Yorkshire's own Masham sheep.
32 Coppergate, York YO1 9NR, UK
Returns to original departure point
- Materials and light refreshments.
- Although lunch is not provided there are cafes to suit all budgets and green spaces nearby for packed lunches, when the weather is fine.
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately we do not have any facilities for infants.
- The workshops are located on the 2nd floor, up two flights of stairs. Unfortunately there is no lift access in our medieval building.
- Not recommended for travellers who have difficulty climbing stairs
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Duttons for Buttons
Extraordinary store, extraordinary content!
Firstly one is compelled to enter this delightful store because of its mediaeval exterior that transfers inside to …
Iconic store with incredible collection
Not only is the store a stunning medieval building with gorgeous exposed beams and cosy spaces, the store offers an…
An absolutely joy whether you are a sewing enthusiast or not
This is the kind of shop that inspired JK Rowling to create Diagon Alley. As soon as you walk in to this gorgeous …
- Duttons for Buttons
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241