Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atMonument to the Great Fire of LondonFish St Hill, Bridge, London EC3R 8AH, UKStart outside Monument Tube Station. District or Circle Line station. Before arrival, please install the VoiceMap mobile app and use the code provided on your confirmation ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace.See address & details
- Pass byThe Monument to the Great Fire of LondonLondon BridgeThe ShardSouth BankHMS BelfastCity HallTower BridgeTower of LondonTrinity Square GardensTower Hill
- You'll end atTower Bridge RoadTower Bridge Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 1LE, UKThe tour ends outside the Tower of London near Tower Bridge and the River Thames.See address & details
Monument to the Great Fire of London, Fish St Hill, Bridge, London EC3R 8AH, UK
Tower Bridge Road, Tower Bridge Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 1LE, UK
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap app for Andoird and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
It was a lovely tour on Halloween night and with a blue moon. Our guide was Sophie and she was a fabulous story teller. Recommended if you like gruesome stories.
Date of experience: October 2020
One of the best tours in London. I highly recommend everyone to spend money to go here..I think its actually worth the money that you spend for the tour. From the crown jewels to the history and the displays. You learn a lot about the history of London by going here. Please wear…
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: VoiceMap London
1 star. Do not waste your money. App did not it work correctly and we were lost multiple times. Take a tour of York…
Interesting, good and flexible
Pretty good for a self guided tour, easy to use and download. It really covers only the main colleges. Handy to hav…
Brought the ticket and tried to redeem the code on app, adding work so left it. Instead did a walking tour.
A great way to see and learn about York. I struggled getting to grips with the app for the first half of the tour d…
Good value City tour
really good value for money, although we didn't really need to purchase 2, 1 could've been shared. Easy way to see …
Walking audio tour.
Not impressed. After a lengthy workout of how to access the app I waited over half an hour for it to download. Even…
A pleasant basic trip around historical York.
An easy and not expensive way to get to know Interesting historical facts about York. I would recommend to anybody …
A great way to see the sights and learn the history of York whilst being entertained with ghost stories.
This trip is definitely worthwhile we liked that it can be stopped and restarted if you want to call in somewhere f…
Excellent audio walking guide
I liked the clearly provided information and the accuracy of the GPS location commentary. Will definitely use agai…
Great tour, lots of information, very relaxed, loved it.
A great independent tour. I'm not sure the starting point 80 St. Dunstans Close is quite accurate, I moved from the…
Used this service when I missed the normal guided tour. Other than a few slight inaccuracies with the gps, the app …
Early morning tour
This was a fun tour to do solo, taking just under 60 min, introducing me to some of London’s history. By starting a…
Convenient and Value for Money Tour
This sight seeing tour was the only available option on the 26th Dec when the tour bus was not operating. It was al…
This was my first audio self guided walking tour and it was great! Especially enjoyed it because we were in York o…
- Duration: 40–120 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,580 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour
Which attractions will I visit with The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour?
How much is The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour?
The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour price starts from €4.56. Discover and book The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour cancellation policy?
The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour?
The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour is hosted by VoiceMap London. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VoiceMap London on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Tower of London: Explore its often gruesome history on a walking audio tour on Tripadvisor