Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at1 Tower Hill Terrace1 Tower Hill Terrace, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4EE, UKPLEASE NOTE! THE MEETING POINT IS NOT AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE TOWER OF LONDON. The meeting point is located directly in front of the Group Ticket Office at Tower of London. Look for a City Wonders representative holding a City Wonders flag and sign.See address & details
- 1Tower of LondonStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedYour tour will begin just in front of the main entrance, where you will be given a short introduction to the history of the Tower of London before being led in to meet the Beefeater dedicated to your small group. From stories of traitorous plots to tales of royal scandal, the guards of the Tower of London will bring this attraction to life before your eyes. Your small group will also enable you plenty of chances to ask questions and interact directly with the Beefeater as they lead you through this ancient fortress. After your tour, continue to discover the Tower at your leisure including a visit to the infamous Bloody Tower, a tour of the old Royal Mint, or a visit to the home of the stunning Crown Jewels. Because of our early morning start time, you will be among the first visitors into the Tower and will have the opportunity to explore without the usual large crowds. At times an important stronghold, a magnificent palace, and an intimidating prison; the Tower of London is a must-see attraction for those interested in British history. Don’t miss out on the opportunity for a guided tour with those most familiar with it – the Beefeaters.Read morePass byLondon
- You'll end at35 Tower Hill35 Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DR, UKTower of LondonSee address & details
1 Tower Hill Terrace, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4EE, UK
35 Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DR, UK
- Guided tour with a Beefeater
- Small groups of 30 or fewer
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Hotel pick-up/ Drop-off
- Food/ Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- London's tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- From 1st April 2020 tour lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
This is the only way you should do a tour of the Tower of London. You go in early before it gets to crowded. The Beefeater we had was extremely fun, entertaining and knowledgeable. He gave us so many facts and he was willing to answer all of our questions. Never felt rushed.…
Date of experience: August 2019
Essentially, you enter the site at the time the gate opens. You are introduced to the Beefeater at the entrance. The Beefeater portion was joined by about 15 people who payed general admission to the site. No staff from City Wonders stays with you during that brief portion so…
Response from CityWondersCS, Manager at Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London
Responded 14 Aug 2019
Dear GeekDad Thanks for leaving a review on Trip Advisor. We are sorry for the tour didn't meet your expectation. The tour is specifically called "Tower of London and Private Audience with authentic Beefeater ", this is held by the Beefeater and not from City Wonders guide. However, City Wonders is aimed to organise the guided visit, from meeting and greetings the clients, escort the clients to the correct spot, offer Customer assistance when needed, and mostly to reserve the tickets for this option which can results very hard if you want to get on your own. The price paid is proportional to the service we offer, as you received the skip the line access, which can really make the difference. We appreciate the time taken to get in touch with us, and we hope we are able to take you on tour in the near future in any of the destinations where we operate. Kind regards Barbara City Wonders team
This experience went above and beyond my expectations. I don't know which was better, being able to enter the Castle with no crowds or having a small private tour by our own Beefeater. It ended up being just myself and one other couple and we were able to ask as many questions…
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: City Wonders
An absolute all around great experience.
Everything was made so simple. Meet up and transport to the studios was simple. Everything is taken care of and goe…
This is definitely a can't miss tour. We learned a lot and got to see everything without dealing with tons of crowd…
There just aren't words to describe how amazing this tour was. There is so much to see and they make sure you don't…
Good view of the guards and very informative tour guide! Highly recommended tour. Lots of fun facts and anecdotes …
Great experience 👍
The trip was comfortable... I feel like I’m actor in the movie 😀and how it was amazing to live this experience 👍
Favorite Thing We Did
Our guide was fantastic! This was our favorite part of our trip to the UK. We were able to see everything so close …
Lovely! Wealth of info for your HP nerd.
Finding the meeting point, getting on the train, bus, and to the studio was easy. The guide who meets you at the tr…
Perfect way to kick off visiting the War Rooms!
Rob was great. He was very knowledgeable as well as entertaining- the perfect mix of history and humor. The walking…
Great Time at the Changing of the Guard Tour
This changing of the guard tour was really awesome! Our tour guide was very nice and they provided a radio and earp…
Informative, fun, and amazing tour! A must do in London!
We could not have been happier with the tour and especially our tour guide, Frances. He was extremely knowledgeable…
Fantastic, Comprehensive tour
Not sure what I expected going in, but I basically assumed we would be standing at the gates of the palace and watc…
Decided to do this tour before venturing inside Buckingham Palace as we wanted to see the changing the the guards. …
Harry Potter Tour
Absolutely fabulous tour and tour guide - a must for every Harry Potter movie buff! I will go back, for sure! We we…
My 9 year daughter describes the day as epic. On the one hand, given the Aussie exchange rate, hideously expensive.…
Perfect Way to Explore UNESCO sites
I experienced City Wonders Tours in January of 2020 and it has been one of the best tour experiences I have had to …
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,364 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,042 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,580 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 105 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London
Which attractions will I visit with Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London?
Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London price starts from €64.76. Discover and book Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London cancellation policy?
Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London?
Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London is hosted by City Wonders. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Wonders on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Audience with Beefeater at The Tower of London on Tripadvisor