Enjoy Bulgaria’s most picturesque alpine treks in the Rila and Pirin mountains. We will cross huge national parks with broad alpine meadows, serrated summits, glacier lakes, and stone rivers. Encounter rare plant and animal life.
· Climb some of the highest peaks of the Balkans
· Explore the best alpine trails of Bulgaria
· Discover the National Parks of Rila and Pirin
· Meet new people from all around the world
Day 1: Easy hike to the Belmeken peak and the lake with beautiful views
Hiking duration 5hrs; Ascending – 650m./ 2100ft.
Day 2: The seven lakes of Rila and one of the UNESCO sites in Bulgaria - The Rila Monastery
Hiking duration 3hrs; Ascending- 700m. / 2300ft
Day 3: Climbing Vihren peak and the mesmerizing view from the top
Hiking duration 8hrs; Ascending- 1100м. / 3600ft
Day 4: Polezhan Summit and Popovo lake
Hiking duration 4hrs; Ascending- 650m. / 2100ft
Bonus levels: Visit the hottest mineral spring in continental Europe, enjoying some of the best Bulgarian cuisines, riding "The horse" ridge and dancing with the locals.
• Seven Rila Lakes, Sofia Bulgaria
• Vihren, Bansko Bulgaria
• Rila Monastery, Rila 2643 Bulgaria
• Pirin National Park, Pirin Bulgaria
• Rila National Park, Rila Bulgaria