Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
On your way to one of our huge cave systems, hike through our medicinal trail, while our expert guide shares his/her knowledge about plants and herbs used for medicinal purposes from the Mayans and locals
- You'll start atCave World Adventures1 Minhocão Trail, San Jose Succotz, BelizeSee address & details
- 1Cave World Adventures (Actun Chapat)Stop: 4 hours - Admission includedon your way to one of our huge cave systems, hike through our medicinal trail, while our expert guide shares his/her knowledge about plants and herbs used for medicinal purposes from the Mayans and localsRead more
- You'll end atCave World Adventures1 Minhocão Trail, San Jose Succotz, BelizeSee address & details
Cave World Adventures, 1 Minhocão Trail, San Jose Succotz, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Admissions fee
- professional licensed tour guide
- caving equipment
- Entry/Admission - Cave World Adventures (Actun Chapat)
- food and drinks (if option was not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Purple Mayan Tours
Purple Mayan Tours review
Bar none, best tour guides and service in Belize !!! I visited Xunatunich, Actun Chapat caves, and birding tours...…
Amazing Tour. Thanks guys! We did the cave and canopy walk tour and loved it . Very close to Xunantunich which made…
Beautiful ruins - but so many steps
Beautiful, large ruin site overlooking lagoon. Road to get here is really bad, though. When I checked after leaving…
Amazing way to explore the belizian wildlife!!!
We were a group of five that booked this tour a bit last minute, as we wanted to explore the great wildlife Belize …
Awesome Vacation That wasn’t the ordinary
We loved the variety of tours available. Purple Mayan Tours took us to caves and ruin sites that were not listed in…
3 Lakes Cave
Ive enjoyed exploring the cave very much, especially the skylight and the huge stalactite formation in what they ca…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,008 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 178 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Medicinal Trail with Cave tour
How much is Medicinal Trail with Cave tour?
Medicinal Trail with Cave tour price starts from €135.06. Discover and book Medicinal Trail with Cave tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Medicinal Trail with Cave tour cancellation policy?
Medicinal Trail with Cave tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Medicinal Trail with Cave tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Medicinal Trail with Cave tour?
Medicinal Trail with Cave tour is hosted by Purple Mayan Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Purple Mayan Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Medicinal Trail with Cave tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Medicinal Trail with Cave tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Medicinal Trail with Cave tour on Tripadvisor