Medicinal trail and Cave Tour
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
this is a unique tour as we offer 2 tours in 1. A tour of the different medicinal plants with a brief uses and history and how the ancient Mayans uses them and end your tour exploring one of Belize's caves located just 10 minutes from the famous Xunantunich Mayan Ruin WHAT TO BRING: packed breakfast and/or lunch bottled water and/or snacks WHAT TO WEAR: comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
- You'll start atCave World AdventuresOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cave World Adventures (Actun Chapat)Stop: 5 hours - Admission includedThis unique walk-through cave is featured deep in the jungle and accessible by ascending mossy stone steps. In addition to impressive stalactites and stalagmites, come and discover Mayan traditions and ceremonies that took place thousands of years ago. It also includes Maya glyphs, unique formations and stunning views of the rainforest. This cave was part of a network of caves that the ancient Maya people believed connected them to the underworld in which their gods lived. This cave is perfect for those who don’t like enclosed spaces or too much climbing This tour is approximately 4 hours or more. This cave tour takes place right in this beautiful 300-acre adventure park in Cayo just 10 minutes from the famous Xunantunich Mayan ruin. This tour includes entrance fee and a professional licensed tour guide.Read more
- You'll end atCave World Adventures1 Minhocão Trail, San Jose Succotz, BelizeSee address & details
Cave World Adventures, 1 Minhocão Trail, San Jose Succotz, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Admissions fee
- caving equipment
- professional licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Cave World Adventures (Actun Chapat)
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,008 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 178 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Medicinal trail and Cave Tour
How much is Medicinal trail and Cave Tour?
Medicinal trail and Cave Tour price starts from €128.58. Discover and book Medicinal trail and Cave Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Medicinal trail and Cave Tour cancellation policy?
Medicinal trail and Cave Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Medicinal trail and Cave Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Medicinal trail and Cave Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Medicinal trail and Cave Tour on Tripadvisor