View all photos (68)
Book by March 7 and travel by April 30 to save 12% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This Aruba shore excursion allows cruise passengers to get off the beaten path and away from the crowds by traveling around the island on an all-terrain vehicle. With a guide in the lead, there's no need to worry about directions or navigation; simply enjoy the rugged scenery of the northern coast, including Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, and Baby Bridge. The tour ends with a refreshing ocean dip.
- Aruba ATV tour with safety equipment and guide for all experience levels
- Multiple tour times to fit your cruise ship docking schedule
- Enjoy access to off-the-beaten-path Aruba highlights on an ATV
- Listen to commentary from a guide on Aruba's history and environment
What to Expect
The tour departs in the morning or afternoon from the Aruba cruise ship terminal, and from there, it heads to the ATV jumping-off point. Be sure to bring a valid driving license and a bathing suit. After an introduction and safety briefing, get fitted with a helmet and set up with an all-terrain vehicle. Follow your guide for a rugged off-road tour through Aruba’s natural landscape. You head for the north coast of the island, home to striking scenery and off-road paths and roads that traditional tour buses can’t access. Listen to commentary from your guide on Aruba’s history, environment, and culture while visiting highlights such as Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, and Baby Bridge. The tour’s last stop is California Lighthouse and its nearby beach, where you can jump into the Caribbean and wash off the ride’s dust. You are returned to the Aruba cruise ship terminal at the end of the tour.
- Local Taxes
- Helmets included
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-of (flexible pick-up time depending on Cruise Ship docking time)
- Food & Beverages (bring cash to buy along the road)
- Gratuities to the guides are not included but recommended
- Entry/Admission - California Lighthouse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years old to drive an ATV
- Minimum age 9 years (for passengers)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Departure time depends on cruise ship docking time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Action Tours Aruba UTV's & ATV's Tours
Not bad, not great
As an activity to just do some adventuring, it's just the thing. We thought we were getting a little more history…
Jesse took us to the cave pool for a dip to start, and we stopped at 3 estate beach for a splash just b4 returning…
Kansas City, Missouri2516
Three hours of high adrenaline off-roading!
My husband and I drove a UTV which I found more exciting than the ATV. It was a full three plus hours off-road…
What a blast
We had a blast riding the ATV. We saw lots of things just would have liked more history of those things. Jesse was…
Amazing tour with some great sites. Jesse was a great tour guide. Honestly considered doing the tour twice in one…
Amazing time thanks Jessit
Thank you Jessit for our amazing adventure! Such a fun way to explore Aruba. We highly recommend your tour!
Great way to see the Island
We had a wonderful time! The tour was everything we thought it would be. They picked us up on time, stopped at…
A bumpy and exciting ride
Our UTV tour experience started out a little rocky, but our guide, Jesse, rocked! There was a little confusion…
Amazing tour with a fantastic guide!
This excursion was a blast from beginning to end. Our guide Leroy was very knowledgeable and fun to spend time…
Zero Complaints + Good Vibes
Truly enjoyed this excursion! We had a group of 6 people (3 ATVs). The company picked up us and dropped us back to…
- Action Tours Aruba UTV's & ATV's Tours, Natural Bridge, and 5 more
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071