Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Within a day travelers can visit one of the most historic cities in Canada. You will visit the only fortified city north of Mexico with cobblestone walkways and well-preserved 17th century architecture, all of which has given the entire city status as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Not only will you experience the old European charm but wonder at nature’s beauty while taking in the grander of Montmorency Falls, a full 30 m higher than Niagara Falls. Finally, during winter you can visit the Ice Hotel the only one of its kind in North America. You will be assisted by our tour leader throughout the trip, you will be able to participate in various activities (not included), and visit various unique places.
- You'll start at1242 Rue Stanley1242 Rue Stanley, Montréal, QC H3B 2S7, Canada2 minutes away from Metro Station Peel. At downtown of MontrealSee address & details
- 1Parc de la Chute-MontmorencyStop: 50 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Observatoire de la CapitaleStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Old QuebecStop: 100 minutesSee details
- You'll end at1242 Rue Stanley1242 Rue Stanley, Montréal, QC H3B 2S7, Canada2 minutes away from Metro Station Peel. At downtown of MontrealSee address & details
1242 Rue Stanley, Montréal, QC H3B 2S7, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ice Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Montmorency Falls
- Entry/Admission - Capital observation
- Entry/Admission - Parc de la Chute-Montmorency
- Entry/Admission - Observatoire de la Capitale
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This February, I went a trip to Quebec one day tour with Wonder Travel. It was an amazing experience for me. I went there alone, but I didn’t feel boring. On the bus, I talked with the guide Paulin, she was very kind and gave me a lot of recommendations to where I should go. She…
Date of experience: March 2020
I really enjoyed my trip to Quebec City and Ice Hotel the tour Guide Pauline was very nice and patient and care about of the comfort and satisfaction of everyone. I highly recommend to travel with Wonder Travel. I had a wonderful time.
Date of experience: February 2020
well organized, friendly tour guide. my family really enjoyed the tour and will be back in summer for other trips. Thanks
Date of experience: February 2020
Amazing experience in Québec city today. The ice hotel was absolutely beautiful and exhibits much precision and skill. Our tour guide Pauline was excellent, she was super friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to share the tour with her and I hope to see her as a tour guide…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Agence Wonder Travel Inc.
Just want credit where it's deserved
The second picture is mine and I appreciate credits being added for the photos. @Chalex95. I believe photographers…
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour?
Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour price starts from €23.60. Discover and book Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour cancellation policy?
Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour?
Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour is hosted by Agence Wonder Travel Inc.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agence Wonder Travel Inc. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Quebec city & Montmorency Falls 1 Day Tour on Tripadvisor