Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Queen Street West was recently declared the second coolest street in the world: to Canadians it's the coolest street in the country, and a defining part of Toronto. Join me on this self guided audio tour while we explore Toronto's fashion district, walk past cannabis stores and famous music venues, admire contemporary art, and venture down a graffiti alley. Mind the white squirrels.
- You'll start atFour Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts145 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 4G1, CanadaBefore arrival, please install the VoiceMap mobile app and use the code provided on your confirmation ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace. Detailed starting point instructions are available after downloading.See address & details
- Pass byFour Seasons Centre for the Performing ArtsCampbell House MuseumRex Jazz and Blues BarRivoliHorseshoe TavernGraffiti AlleyTrinity Bellwoods ParkMuseum of Contemporary Canadian Art / MOCCA
- You'll end atMuseum of Contemporary Canadian Art / MOCCA952 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1G8, CanadaSee address & details
Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, 145 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 4G1, Canada
Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art / MOCCA, 952 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1G8, Canada
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: VoiceMap Toronto
I love the app so much I will marry it I love it have fun.my name is Kanija and I love it. To kanija.the end.
- Duration: 45–60 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 851 travellers!