Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This bike tour shows you both essential sights and hidden gems of Toronto, and the whole experience feels like you are on a casual ride with a local friend that loves telling stories. We even keep the groups sizes small for a more intimate, personalized experience. This intro tour covers awesome must-see spots - we ride along the Lake Ontario waterfront, past the CN Tower, through the University of Toronto, and down Graffiti Alley, home to almost a mile of murals and artworks where you'll want to snap lots of photos. We'll also visit Kensington Market, a bustling neighbourhood of ethnic food and vintage clothes shops! Everyone has been loving our Norco Scene bikes - they are super comfortable and so much fun to ride! A refreshing drink will be offered. If you've never taken a bike tour before, you are more than welcome. We stop every 10-15 min or so to hear local stories & info, check out public art, or snap photos. Join us to learn all about Toronto's multicultural success story!
- You'll start atFitz Toronto Bike ToursLocated at Bateman's, Bicycle Top Shop, 960 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5R 3G5, CanadaSee address & details
- 1University of TorontoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2The AGO, Art Gallery of OntarioStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Roundhouse ParkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Toronto WaterfrontStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byToronto Music Garden
- 5Ireland ParkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Graffiti AlleyStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Kensington MarketStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFitz Toronto Bike ToursLocated at Bateman's, Bicycle Top Shop, 960 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5R 3G5, CanadaSee address & details
Fitz Toronto Bike Tours, Located at Bateman's, Bicycle Top Shop, 960 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5R 3G5, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- We stop for one of the following: craft beer, coffee, or a cold drink!
- Bicycle - We use very comfortable, high-quality Norco Scene bikes
- Helmet (recommended but not required by law)
- Basket - front or rear basket for your belongings
- Please bring your own re-fillable bottle of water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
a superb background to the city, its origins, culture and development. picked up all the highlights that you need in order to then go back and review in depth as part of your stay. great bikes - easy on/off and safe guiding through the city using dedicated cycle lanes. highly…
Date of experience: October 2019
Nathan was an excellent tour guide with a lot of knowledge of Toronto. Probably 1 of the best bike tours we have ever been on. The whole route was quite flat also so would make this tour quite accessible for most people. Found this was one of the best ways to discover down…
Date of experience: November 2019
Great tour. Downtown Toronto and the suburbs on a bicycle is the way to explore the city. It is so much better than doing it on foot. Everybody was very friendly. The bicycles are very comfortable. Do it, you won't regret it.
The tour was easily the best way to be introduced to Toronto. The essential tour was my first step on my first day there. Victoria – who was amazing – showed my the cool neighbourhoods and after the tour I had a great idea of how to tackle Toronto.
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Fitz Toronto Bike Tours
Make sure you give them a try
If it's your first time or your tenth time in Toronto you have to treat yourself and try a tour. Me and my wife did…
Take this tour or you'll regret it.
There are too many great things about this tour, I can't even begin to list them. From the route to the knowledge, …
The Hoods & Hidden Gems bike tour was a fantastic experience and a highlight of my vacation! Nathan was an excellen…
A great afternoon spent with new friends!
This was an amazing experience! Nathan was our host/guide and he really exceeded all expectations. My partner and I…
Fantastic time and guide!
Fantastic time and guide. Very knowledgeable and super friendly. Took time to carefully explain what and why and …
Fabulous City Tour!
Victoria is a fabulous tour guide and knows everything about this area. She also taught me a few tricks on how to …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 131 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials
What time does Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials start?
Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials?
How much is Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials?
Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials price starts from €44.74. Discover and book Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials on Tripadvisor
What is the Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials cancellation policy?
Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Toronto Bike Tour: The Essentials on Tripadvisor