This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
1. Pickup from Toronto pickup location and travel to Niagara Falls, Ontario (pickup times vary according to location)
2. Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Seasonal): Ride on the world famous Hornblower Boat (formerly known as The Maid of the Mist) which takes passengers right up to the base of the Niagara Falls! In the winter season the Hornblower Boat is closed and passengers will visit The Journey Behind The Fall attraction and explore the tunnels behind the Niagara Falls. Admission included in your ticket
3. Lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Buffet overlooking the Niagara Falls and Free time to explore Niagara Falls: After the Hornblower boat cruise, take 2 hours to explore Niagara Falls, souvenir shop and eat lunch.
4. Scenic drive through Niagara Parkway: After lunch, we will take a scenic drive on Niagara Parkway on our way to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
5. Floral Clock: We pass by the famous floral clock, a 40 ft. clock decorated in over 16,000 carpet bedding plants.
Pass by without stopping
6. Niagara Whirlpool: Stop at the Whirlpool Rapids to gaze at the power of the Niagara River, these are some of the world's most powerful rapids.
7. Niagara-on-the-Lake Drive Through to Winery: The Niagara region is famous for it's local wineries. We stop at a local winery to learn about the wine making process and sample Red and White wines (Ice wine sampling costs extra).
Duration: 9 hours