Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
A note from Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour
This is a self-guided tour, so you'll use your own smartphone and headset (option). Please abide by all Nova Scotia public health guidelines with respect to social distancing and mask use.
Listen to a tour guide through your smartphone as you explore the Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport! Keep the professional tour guide experience, ditch the crowded tour groups, tight schedules and high prices. Live GPS map shows where you are and where to go next. As you get close, tour guide commentary will automatically play! On this 2.5 km tour, you'll explore the many tourist attractions, historical buildings, artwork & statues that make up this must-see section of the city. Highlights include the Halifax Farmers Market, CSS Acadia, Halifax Cabling Wharf, Dockyard Clock & more! Don't just see the boardwalk, hear what it has to say! The tour also comes with a fun location based trivia game. After the commentary plays, look at your device and tap your guess at the answer. See your score as you go! Getting started is easy, just book the tour, download the app and go. Note: the number of travelers you select is the number of devices you can download the tour too.
- You'll start atPier 22 Pavillion1031 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P7, CanadaThe tour starts at the south end of the Halifax boardwalk.See address & details
- Pass byCanadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21Halifax Seaport Farmer's MarketSamuel Cunard StatueDiscovery CentreThe Emigrant StatueHalifax Waterfront BoardwalkGeorges IslandThe Way Things AreThe Piazza at Bishop's LandingHalifax Waterfront BoardwalkLower Water StreetHMCS Sackville - Canada's Naval MemorialMaritime Museum of the AtlanticC.S.S. AcadiaCable RoadThe Dockyard ClockHalifax Ferry TerminalHalifax Waterfront BoardwalkThe Lower Deck1883 Upper Water St1869 Upper Water St
- You'll end atInterhabs Limited1869 Upper Water St, Halifax, NS B3J 1S9, CanadaThe tour ends at the north end of the boardwalk in the Historic Properties.See address & details
Pier 22 Pavillion, 1031 Marginal Rd, Halifax, NS B3H 4P7, Canada
Interhabs Limited, 1869 Upper Water St, Halifax, NS B3J 1S9, Canada
- Customer Service via Phone & Email
- Take as long as you like to complete the tour
- Lifetime tour access on Tripvia Tours app for Android & iOS
- Download on WIFI before (no signal required or data used during tour)
- Attraction tickets
- Headphones (optional - audio will play from device speaker too)
- Smartphone or tablet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tours in Halifax
Fun & informative
This was my first time doing an audio tour like this and I loved it. Tour guide Jeff was great, route and informati…
- Duration: 45–90 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour
- Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour price starts from €4.22. Discover and book Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour is hosted by GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tours in Halifax. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tours in Halifax on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Halifax Boardwalk & Seaport GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour on Tripadvisor