Circle Newfoundland and Labrador
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This comprehensive tour features the best of "the Far East of the Western World". Travel from the northernmost tip of the island of Newfoundland to the most easterly point in North America through national parks - including Gros Morne, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn of ancient peoples - the Maritime Archaic, Vikings, and Basques - as you travel to coastal fishing communities to meet the friendly and hospitable people of today. Boat tours provide the opportunity to see whales, thousands of seabirds, and, depending on the time of year, icebergs! Sample the local food and drink to become an honorary "Newfoundlander"! *Please note that our June 12 departure is bilingual English/German, and our August 14 departure is bilingual English/French
Arrive in Halifax
Halifax, NS to Port aux Basques,...
Port aux Basques to Port au...
Port au Choix to L'Anse au...
L'Anse au Clair to St. Anthony, NL
St. Anthony to Cow Head, NL
Gros Morne Local Touring
Cow Head to Gander, NL
Gander to Clarenville, NL
Bonavista & Trinity Touring
Clarenville to St. John's, NL
St. John's Area Touring
Depart St. John's
Cambridge Suites Hotel Halifax, 1583 Brunswick St, Halifax, NS B3J 3P5, Canada
St. John's, NL, Canada
- 12 nights accommodation
- National Park & Historic Site Fees
- Meals as per Itinerary (B= breakfast, L= lunch, D= dinner)
- Atlantic Canadian Tour Escort/Host
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Halifax, North Sydney, and 11 more
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Circle Newfoundland and Labrador
- Circle Newfoundland and Labrador will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Circle Newfoundland and Labrador on Tripadvisor
- Circle Newfoundland and Labrador price starts from €3,367.27. Discover and book Circle Newfoundland and Labrador on Tripadvisor
- Circle Newfoundland and Labrador cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Circle Newfoundland and Labrador on Tripadvisor