View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hot beverages
- All necessary equipment
- Tour guide tips (recommended)
- Winter clothing (extra rental cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or anyone using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Minimum number of 4 participants required for tour to operate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Arctic Tours Canada
I will never do this again specially with this Company. Awful experience! The dogs are malnourished and skinny and …
It is everything they said it would be
From the equipment rental, pick up at the hotel, tour of the facilities, comfort of the Teepees, friendly friendly …
Excellent service from driver and guide Chaplin who is very attractive and friendly. Too bad, it was cloudy and no …
They are NOT helpful
They didn't do bad but they just did NOT do good. If you are looking for the BEST tour company, not this one. Pleas…
A nice aurora hunting trip!
We were on a 4 day trip and we managed to see aurora in 2 nights out of the 3! Clothing provided was very warm. Our…
Excellent trip with very friendly staff
It was an adventure for us to travel far north to see the northern light or Aurora Borealis first in our life. It t…
Absolutely Amazing Experience
It was wonderful experience. Very well organized. Our tour guide Willy & Chaplin were amazing. Both had very …
Caza de Auroras
The guides are excellent, super friendly at all times pending for you to have an excellent stay. The experience was…
Northern light hunting
We went 3 locations to see the Northern light. Guides were really kind. It was such a great time! I want to book he…
Very poor customer service, neglect of normal standards of health and safety.
The personal attention and level of customer service was very poor. We were not met at the airport, just told to t…
We loved this entire experience!!! Everything ran smoothly. They were timely and very communicative. They had great…
Arctic Tours Canada
This was a great tour! Denis was our tour guide and he was so awesome! My wife and I like to travel a lot and we we…
My #1 Bucket List Item
I waited 15 years to see Aurora in the NT and you didn't disappoint! I learned a lot from the guide and driver abo…
報名參加Arctic Tours Canada的兩項活動，早上的Snowshoeing Ice Cave Tour以及晚上的Aurora Hunting，無論是領隊還是司機，都非常盡責與熱情協助，同時貼心提供英文/中文雙語言說明服…
Amazing tour provided by Arctic Tour Canada
First time to Yellowknife and like everybody else we were hoping to see the aurora. It was a last minute decision f…
- Arctic Tours Canada, Great Slave Lake
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour
What time does Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour start?
Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour?
Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour price starts from US$71.05. Discover and book Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour cancellation policy?
Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour?
Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour is hosted by Arctic Tours Canada. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arctic Tours Canada on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Yellowknife Snowshoeing Tour on Tripadvisor