Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
A national historic site, Gastown in Vancouver, BC, is a bustling urban center, full of charm, nightlife, fabulous shopping, and many of the city's most acclaimed restaurants.Gastown an industrial hub and a rough-and-rowdy spot for bars, nightlife, and brothels.Along with Gastown's cobblestone streets and historic buildings, the area is also home to several famous landmarks. There's Maple Tree Square, which has a statue of "Gassy" Jack Deighton at its center, and the steam-powered clock at the corner of Cambie and Water Street, pictured above and in many Gastown postcards. The Gastown Steam Clock also famous place to visit,canada place and coal harbour are the beautiful stops to take a snap for your memories
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cathedral of Our Lady of the Holy RosaryStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Victorian HotelStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3GastownStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Steam ClockStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Gassy Jack statueStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Maple Tree SquareStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Canada PlaceStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Coal HarbourStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Professional Driver+Guide
- Snaps and Photo Stop Allowed
- spotify on demand
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary
- Entry/Admission - Victorian Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Gastown
- Entry/Admission - Steam Clock
- Entry/Admission - Gassy Jack statue
- Entry/Admission - Maple Tree Square
- Entry/Admission - Canada Place
- Food and Drinks
- All Personal Expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great tour. Knwlegeble guide and good private vehicle
One of the best acutance with nature. This tour was amazing and attractions were picturesque. Sea to sky highway wa…
Best sea to sky gondola tour
Best shannon fall and sea to sky gondola tour our tour guide are very good person cooperate in every place see lots…
Memorial unique vancouver city Trip We had an amazing time. Our tour guide, Anant was extremely knowledgeable and …
Special Honeymoon tour for us
Special Honeymoon tour for us We have booked our honeymoon with Globalduniya They organized the package tour to us…
Great city tour with taste of india
Great city tour,see top attraction of vancouver city,click lots of picture,enjoy and fun filling spend good time in…
Excellent taffino tour
3 ladies on a trip to see the beauty of Vancouver Most lovable city of the world Was very impressed with the amount…
Unique Ski Experience
Within 20 minutes of Vancouver are 3 mountains that you can ski on. All 3 are visible from the city and lit at nigh…
I Get a kick out of you
GLOBALDUNIYA TOURS really took care of us. They have thought of everything. I got back from their Cherry blossom t…
Nothing Compares 2Uthe GLOBALDUNIYA tour as a gift to ourselves for our 25th wedding anniversary, it was everything we c
My wife and I took the GLOBALDUNIYA tour as a gift to ourselves for our 25th wedding anniversary, it was everything…
Fun day trip
I had an amazing day with my tour guide he showed me all the secrets spots and told me great facts about the city. …
We needed someone to help us coordinate group travel to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I submitted a reque…
Vancouver day tour
This was great and I loved the look out .It pretty much took us every where . Driver very good and nice coach.
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,468 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,136 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,361 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 877 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private
Which attractions will I visit with Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private on Tripadvisor
How much is Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private?
Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private price starts from €121.36. Discover and book Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private on Tripadvisor
What is the Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private cancellation policy?
Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private?
Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private is hosted by Globalduniya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Globalduniya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vancouver 2 Hours City Morning & Evening Tour Private on Tripadvisor