Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Vancouver - Whistler
Whistler - Vancouver
Vancouver - Kelowna
Kelowna - Banff
Banff - Rampart Creek
Rampart Creek - Jasper
Jasper - Banff
Banff Free Day
Banff - Kelowna
Kelowna - Vancouver
Samesun Vancouver, 1018 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L5, Canada HI Vancouver Jericho Beach, 1515 Discovery St, Vancouver, BC V6R 4K5, Canada HI Vancouver Downtown Hostel, 1114 Burnaby St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1P1, Canada Cambie Hostel Group, 525 Seymour St #400, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6, Canada HI Vancouver Central, 1025 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L4, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- 9 nights accommodation in mixed gender, hostel dorm-style rooms
- Moose Bus transportation
- Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver
- Paddleboarding on Skaha Lake
- National Park fees
- Guided tours of Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre and Tuckkwiowhum Village Indigenous heritage site
- Meals except as indicated under Inclusions
- Optional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Luggage Restrictions: Each passenger is restricted to one reasonably sized main backpack, bag, or suitcase to be stored in the bus luggage compartment, with a maximum allowable weight of 23kg (50lbs) and maximum linear dimensions (Height + Width + Depth) of 158cm (62in). In addition, each passenger may bring one small daypack that will be carried in the passenger compartment of the bus. Moose reserves the right to refuse to accept luggage that exceeds our weight and/or size restrictions. Moose will not cover any storage costs incurred by the client as a result. If Moose chooses to accept overweight or oversize luggage, we will charge a fee of $50 per bag for overweight/oversize pieces. Note that the decision to accept an overweight/oversize piece can only be made at departure.
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
My partner and I only had 2 weeks to cram in the whole of BC. This totally ticked all the boxes. We got to see the highlights and some of the smaller, quieter tourist spots. Steph, our driver, was ace and the people travelling with us made it our most memorable trip so far. We…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from MooseCorey, General Manager at 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver
Responded 15 May 2020
Great to hear you enjoyed your adventure tour with us here in Western Canada! And thanks for the recommendation. We really appreciate it!
The Canadian scenery was beautiful. Id say about half of the days I really enjoyed and the other half were a bit underwhelming. A lot felt it could have been planned better. Picnic lunch spots were taken at places they shouldn't have been, only for us to stop half an hour later…
Date of experience: September 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Moose Travel Network
Breathtaking views from the top of Whistler/ Blackcomb
This trip was short and sweet. Met a lot of new people from all over the world. A little too short for my liking. W…
Amazing for individual travelors
Met so many new friends from all over the world. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of the history of the area. …
Best week of my life
No doubt the Caribou was the best week of travelling I've ever had. Pretty much everyone on our tour was travelling…
Second tour with this amazing company
This was my second tour with the Moose bus, my 1st was with a friend 5 years ago. I loved every minute of it, met l…
Vancouver to Banff
Journey broken up by fun stops (e.g. waterfalls and paddle boarding). Comfortable bus- would recommend.
Definitely recommend this tour!
Our tour guide David was fantastic- took us on lots of extra hikes, lake stops and activities which really made the…
Great experience on the Caribou tour, definately recommended
Had a great experience on the 8 day Caribou tour. Also the quality of hostels were good if you buy the accommodatio…
Excellent tour from Canadian Rockies from Vancouver
Sights: Our tour to the Canadian Rockies took us through the major highlights such as 5 national parks: banff, yoho…
Coho Tour from Vancouver finish Banff
Outstanding trip 5/5 Stars!! Amazing scenery through the Canadian Rockies and obvious highlights was Lake Louise an…
Amazing Banff & Jasper Tour
I just did the 3 day tour through banff and jasper with Moose and it was amazing. We saw so much and had a lot fun.…
Moose Vancouver Island 4 day - Average & dependent on your guide
I did this tour because of a change to travel plans and I had heard good things about Vancouver Island and since I …
Tomahawk 7 Day Vancouver, Whistler, Kalowna, Banff, Jasper
Epic trip! Esteban (guide) was incredible. All hostels were very nice (minus parts of HI Jericho). Worth every penn…
Day trip to Whistler
Had a great day at Whistler and can really recommend doing the peak to peak gondola. Mitch, our guide/driver, was r…
Day Trip to Whistler
Booked the Day Trip to Whistler with Moose Travels. Really liked the stops in-between to see Shannon Falls for exam…
All day tour
Mitch was our driver/guide. Very knowledgeable and outgoing. I would definitely recommend this tour.
- Cypress Mountain, Shannon Falls Provincial Park, and 29 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,468 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,136 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 877 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver
What time does 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver start?
10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver will start at 7:45 AM. Discover and book 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
How much is 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver?
10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver price starts from €1,015.58. Discover and book 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
What is the 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver cancellation policy?
10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 10-day Rocky Mountains Whistler Big West Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor