Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Skip the hassle of driving unfamiliar roads or waiting around for infrequent buses. This tour to Whistler picks you up directly from your Vancouver hotel or cruise terminal and takes you to Whistler where you have free time to explore, making stops at Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls, along the way.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byVancouver Downtown
- 1Stanley ParkStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byLions Gate Bridge
- 2Horseshoe Bay ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Shannon Falls Provincial ParkStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byBrackendale Eagle Reserve
- 4Whistler BlackcombStop: 4 hoursSee detailsPass byVantage Whistler
- 5Porteau Cove Provincial ParkStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byStawamus Chief Park
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Travel to Whistler from Vancouver without the hassle of driving
- Hassle-free pickup from your Vancouver hotel or cruise ship port
- Break up the journey with a few scenic spots along the way
- Get insights into your surroundings from your driver/guide
Vancouver, BC, Canada Whistler, BC V8E, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- An entertaining guided tour from Vancouver to Whistler
- Bottled water
- Luggage handling
- Local taxes
- Pick up from anywhere in Downtown Vancouver
- Gondola admission fee
- Pick up from outside of Vancouver (no airport or Richmond pickup)
- Activities such as the gondola may experience closures. Please check before booking if important
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Wearing a facial mask is mandatory while on the bus during the Covid 19 pandemic
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I did this tour myself last year. This time my sister went alone and felt so comfortable with the group and guide. Must do the lift in Whistler. Saw bobsledding. Guide Jennifer said to look for the Beckhams who were skiing there. Also, Very informative and many stops along the…
Date of experience: March 2020
Great trip with a great tour guide. Well worth it and would recommend it to any one. We had a small group and stop in a few extra places on the way back
Date of experience: February 2020
Beautiful view of the inlets and mountain peaks all the way from Vancouver to Whistler. We were lucky with the weather in Whistler. You would have to brush you want to do any additional activities such as spa or dog sleigh together with taking the gondola from peak to peak
Date of experience: January 2020
Awesome tour! My husband and I were the only ones on the trip which made it extra special. Our guide/driver Steve was very I formative, helpful with recommendations of where to eat in Whistler, and just an all around great guy. The waterfalls were gorgeous and we had plenty of…
Date of experience: February 2020
Such an awesome trip, tour guide was great and loved how the group was only small. Everyone was so friendly too which made the experience even better. Loved how at each place we had the perfect amount of time and weren’t sitting around waiting anywhere. Was good to be kept on…
Response from Vantage_Whistler, General Manager at Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls
Responded 22 Dec 2019
I'm glad you enjoyed the tour! It was a pleasure having you on board. Have safe trip home. Jason
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Vantage Whistler
Best Tour Company in Vancouver!!
On my recent visit to Vancouver I decided to take a tour to Whistler with this fantastic tour company! Steve was my…
Lost in Vancouver Not So Private
Our departure time was set for 8:30 am and thankfully our agent called to confirm the night before because they tol…
Up higher than the trees
Very good viewing from the bridge with a cable car ride to the top On of the things everyone should do Even wheel c…
Great Tour, Fun Guide!
My family and I were planning a little getaway for the weekend, something short but exciting. I was thinking of hea…
JACKMAN IS THE BEST !!
I had an amazing time at Whistler!! Jackman was my guide, he has a great conversation and he gave me very interesti…
weekend get away
We took the Sly to pike drive up to Whistler. The drive was breath taking. Along the way we stopped to see Shann…
Booked a trip to Whistler with Epic tours which travelled from Downtown Vancouver and tool 2 hours, good and cheap …
It's August and we found SNOW!!
Left Vancouver early in the morning and traveled to Whistler. Two stops on the way up to see the bay and the waterf…
Peak to peak is an absolute must, fantastic views
Love whistler in the winter but went for the first time this summer. We went up in the cable car to the peak to pea…
this place is just beautiful! was taken here whilst on our trip to vancouver, and ive not seen any views like this …
Very beautiful scenery
This is a very beautiful place . As I rode on the tour bus , I admired the beautiful mountains and vegetation.The w…
A great way to get from Vancouver to Whistler!
On a recent trip to Vancouver, we decided to take a day trip to Whistler. Vantage Tours was our choice, due to con…
Excellent day trip to Whistler
Was picked up by Christina for a day trip to Whistler. What a credit to the company, a very personable ,friendly yo…
Breathtaking views of WHISTLER
I drove from Vancouver to Whistler (Olympic Village)A truly amazing drive especially on way back down,miles of fabu…
Peak to peak gondola...WONDERFUL
My family drove to whistler via the sea to sky hwy. If you ever get the opportunity to travel on this hwy do it. Th…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 206 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,235 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,467 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,131 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls
What time does Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls start?
Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls on Tripadvisor
How much is Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls?
Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls price starts from €111.99. Discover and book Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls on Tripadvisor
What is the Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls cancellation policy?
Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls on Tripadvisor