Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byStanley ParkLions Gate BridgeSea to Sky Highway
- 1Shannon Falls Provincial ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2WhistlerStop: 4 hoursSee detailsPass bySea to Sky Highway
- Live commentary on board
- Local, professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Shannon Falls Provincial Park
- Food and drinks
- Peak 2 Peak ride around $70 per adult.
- Airport pick up/drop off (Additional charge for airport pick up/drop off)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and reboarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vancity Tours
Erick - private tour
Erick was an absolutely phenomenal host!!! Exceeded all of our expectations. Our boys are 12 and 14 and Erick was r…
Unfortunately we had to cancel our tour because of COVID-19 and our Sept cruise being cancelled by Princess. Erick…
both are "must-visit"
Our visit was a summer time trip, so Grouse Mt looked quite a bit different than this ice/snow crusted shot... sti…
Was wondering, love walking outside surrounded in trees, the bridge walk was fantastic lots to see, what a wonderfu…
Fabulous guide, informative without saying too much Just the right amount of time Would book with you again
The tour to Capilano Suspension Bridge was interesting as our driver Sebastian first took us the Salmon Hatchery so…
First off I would like to say thank you to Vancity tours for taking us to the Capilano Suspension Bridge. It was ra…
Definitely a must do in Vancouver! We even enjoyed it in the rain. Such beautiful views and you learn so much.
Excellent Tour, despite the weather
Picked up at our hotel at the agreed time. Tour guide was friendly, informative and accomodating to peoples needs.T…
Great tour but needed more time.
The tour was great including two attractions well worth visiting, but we felt quite rushed with insufficient time t…
I booked this tour through my credit card using points and accidentally booked the afternoon tour. My credit card c…
Visited here in 2016 our tour guide Herman was amazing. Recommend this tour as multiple sights visited. We did Stan…
Was looking forward to seeing this.We were amazed how the bridge shook slightly.Also the walkways around it.Stayedf…
Capilano and Grouse
Capilano suspension bridge park was lots of fun. Easy walk through the park. I would recommend getting there early …
While travelling in Canada we took a days tour to Victoria by Ferry.The ride was smooth and totally silent the ferr…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
from €289.89* €362.36
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,467 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,131 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,225 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver
What time does Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver start?
Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
How much is Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver?
Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver price starts from €148.78. Discover and book Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
What is the Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver cancellation policy?
Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Tour: Whistler Day Trip from Vancouver on Tripadvisor