Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atSewell's MarinaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Point Atkinson LighthouseStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Sewell's MarinaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atSewell's Marina6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, BC V7W 3H5, CanadaLarge blue building on the waterfront, across the street from the BC Ferries and bus stop.See address & details
Sewell's Marina, 6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, BC V7W 3H5, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the lot chosen.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A fun, exciting ride as you explore the island in and around Vancouver. We got to see sea lions, birds and beautiful homes. Holly our Guide was AMAZING! She was very knowledgable and really fun. Great trip!
Date of experience: September 2019
I had the good fortune to book a tour with Sewell's Sea Safari in mid-July 2019. Our guide Paddy from Ireland was just fantastic from start to finish! He started with a very patient demonstration of how to put on our drysuits and then procedures around getting onboard and where…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sewell's Marina
Sewell marina boat rental
A last minute decision to go for a boat ride led us here. Although parking is a bit of a challenge and the young fe…
I was in awe
After they helped us suit up, we headed down to the boats. I did in early morning so the view out onto the still wa…
Our for a day fishing charter.
This is quite the west coast experience. Very professional and organized. Of course, it’s fishing so wind and wave…
Highlight of my trip!!
I 100% recommend the sea safari tour to anyone looking for a thrilling ride along with beautiful scenery and up clo…
Did a Sea Safari trip with Holly today as part of our Landsea Tour Sea to Sky trip. Holly - you were brilliant as o…
Enjoyed seeing the southernmost Fjiord. Loved Pam Island and the bird and seal sanctuary and Britannia Mines from …
Simply loved it!
Fun boat ride, surrounded by beauty, catching eagles at the bird sanctuary, cute seals sunning themselves and Lions…
Lovely and easy boat rental
Simple and no fuss boat rental! Only needed a driver license and explanation was short and sweet. Got the hang of i…
Book your guide for salmon fishing in advance, they go quick in the summer. Well worth it. We spent a half a day ou…
Great day fishing charters
We recently went salmon fishing and hired a fishing guide. Loved it. He was entertaining, knowledgeable, helpful. C…
With the backdrop of Horseshoe Bay and mountains in the distance, this Marina has been a mainstay by the BC Ferry T…
Fantastic Boat Ride
Kyle was a great pilot and a guide. The tour was educational and invigorating. A perfect way to spend some time see…
Sea Safari Eco-Tour
Tour was on a high speed 30 foot inflatable boat with guide along the Howe Sound. For two hours we enjoyed the spe…
Great deep fjord tour
Love the rides and the introduction to the 31 islands that BC has. Each individuals gets a tele-tubby look alike su…
Out of town visitors + young teens were awed by the Sea Safari
Big fun! Sewell's provides comfy drysuits so you can enjoy the wild ride and stay dry as a bone. So much wildlife a…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,351 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver
Which attractions will I visit with Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
How much is Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver?
Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver price starts from €65.58. Discover and book Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
What is the Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver cancellation policy?
Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver?
Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver is hosted by Sewell's Marina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sewell's Marina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sea Safari Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor