per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Aughnanure Castle
- Entry/Admission - Joyce Country Sheepdogs
- Entry/Admission - Letterfrack
- Entry/Admission - Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Garden
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- As a private guest, you can expect to be collected from wherever you wish and at a time that best suits you. After booking please contact us and inform us of your desired collection/starting point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195583P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Connemara Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Connemara Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Connemara Day Tour?
- Private Connemara Day Tour price starts from €596.81. Discover and book Private Connemara Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Connemara Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Connemara Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Connemara Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Connemara Day Tour?
- Private Connemara Day Tour is hosted by Connemara Chauffeurs. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Connemara Chauffeurs on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Connemara Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195583P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Aughnanure CastleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Joyce Country SheepdogsStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Veldons Seafarer Bar & RestaurantStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled GardenStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Sky RoadStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Private Cliffs of Moher DayTour
We highly recommend this private tour. John M. is an outstanding guide and driver, he made our experience unique an…
Cliffs of Moher etc
Just wanted to give a shout out to our private driver Sean Mellet of Connemara Chauffeurs. Phone 353 (0) 87 326 8…
Around Burren in a day
Such a relief to not have to drive ourselves on the ”wrong” side and such narrow roads with lots of traffic and tra…
Galway, Cliff of Mohers, Sheep dogs and more
Our driver and guide John M was outstanding - made our day’s experience perfect - would highly recommend and reques…
Our guides name was Sharon. We had our two children ages 9 and 2 and she went out of her way to make sure we had an…
Awesome experience, so happy we did this private tour
Awesome experience, Our guide, John was amazing, simply the best, taking care of us to see many sights, I highly r…
Cliffs and wild Atlantic way tour is a must do with this company!! Michael Kelly is the best.
After a travel day from *#@! We didn't get to start our tour till noon..This company left all our worries behind …
Excellent! Must See and Highly Reccomended.
It was a wonderful trip and Connemara Chauffeurs was great. Made a few other stops on the trip to see other things.…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Sean was an amazing guide for me and my family as well as very patient with us as we explored all around various towns in the County Galway countryside. Great value for up to 8 hours of touring in a van that can fit even larger families. The van was brand new with great working WiFi and plenty of A/C in the hot Irish summer. Highly recommend for anyone that wants to get away from the tours and crowded towns and see some of Ireland that you definitely cannot see on your own or on a tour bus. We will definitely be back and when we do, we will be giving them a call!
Written 19 July 2022
Sean was a phenomenal tour guide and extremely safe driver; his vehicle was new and meticulous. We only had a few short hours, yet Sean offered suggestions of additional sites to visit that not only enhanced our tour, but really made our trip with Sean the highlight of our Ireland adventure. Sean was easy to communicate with and knowledgeable. Kudos to Sean for a memorable visit to Connemara! Sean will be our go to for future visits to Connemara.
Written 19 November 2019
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.