View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Private tour leaving Guanajuato through the Sierra de Santa Rosa visiting Dolores Hidalgo, Atotonilco and San Miguel de Allende we are your best option
You'll start at
Hospedería del Truco 7
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mausoleo de Jose Alfredo JimenezStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Casa Museo Jose Alfredo JimenezStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Parroquia Nuestra Senora de los DoloresStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Plaza Principal - Jardin del Grande HidalgoStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5El MiradorStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Parque Benito Juarez
- 6Parroquia de San Miguel ArcangelStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 7El JardinStop: 3 hours -See details
You'll end at
Hospedería del Truco 7
Constancia 9E, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., MexicoConstancia
See address & details
Hospedería del Truco 7, Constancia 9E, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Jose Alfredo Jimenez
- Entry/Admission - Santuario de Jesus Nazareno de Atotonilco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Carlos was awesome! Great guide, made us feel welcomed and made us feel super safe! Great driver, full of knowledge, happy guy. If you take this tour, I recommend you request Carlos, bilingual guide :)
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from trasladose2019, General Manager at Private tour Guanajuato, Dolores Hidalgo, Atotonilco and San Miguel de Allende route
Responded 20 Jan 2020
thank you for your feedback.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
On time service
Driver was on time. He took a better route into San Miguel that saved us a lot of time. The car was a bit beaten u…
one-on-one tour with nice young university student
The trip itself was nice, a young student drove me around to various sites and was very personable. It was frustra…
Great Airport Pick-Up/ Drop off Service!
Our pick up service was on time. Driver (Mario aka Pollo) had a sign and was easy to find. Nice new car, made us fe…
Prepaid tours SUCK- Beware
Prepaid tours really suck. They offer good transportstion, visits to the important points, etc. However when they a…
I have done a lot of trip advisor tours and have never been disappointed like this. His English made it very diffic…
Excelent service all around.
The driver was waiting for us at the lobby of the airport with a clear sign. Excelent driver but also a superb tou…
Excellent Tour with Jacobo
This Guanajuato tour was excellent, indeed. Jacobo was very knowledgable and friendly. What a beautiful city! …
Jacobo was excellent! He picked us up at the hotel on the day we arrived and drove us all over and under the beauti…
Great day trip with a nice local guide
The trip started with a amazing church, where beautiful in detailed designing and decorations. We visited a museum …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241