Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get to know the most beautiful beaches of La Paz, Balandra Beach with its incredible turquoise blue where we will take a walk to see the Balandra mushroom, and El Tecolote Beach where we will have a delicious meal. We will take a tour of the city of La Paz, visiting the historic center, cathedral, and handicrafts center.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Balandra BeachStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 2Playa El Tecolote (Tecolote Beach)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3MaleconStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4La Paz CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5CASA DEL ARTESANO SUDCALIFORNIANOStop: 15 minutesSee details
- Tour of the historic center of La Paz
- Visit to the Malecon of La Paz
- Visit to the house of the artisan of South California
- Visit to Balandra Beach
- Visit to El Tecolote Beach
- Lunch at the seaside restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Playa El Tecolote (Tecolote Beach)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Our first experience with the tour! it was really beautiful, they treated us like royalty and like VIP members. Eric was the driver and Zack was the guide. They were fantastic with their customer service, they were very patient. Overall, 10/10 i would definitely recommend.
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from IgnacioCastro, Gerente at City Tour & Balandra Beach
Responded 6 Sep 2019
Hi Yoshent, thank you for your comments, we are very pleased to serve you and glad you spent a good time in the Tour. :) Best wishes !
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Choya Tours
Best Tour of my vacations !!!
This tour is amazing! It is a must during your visit to Los Cabos. It is from La Paz city so you will have to drive…
We did the Isla de Espiritu Santo tour and it was spectacular. We swam with sea lions and saw sea turtles. The crew…
Best tour ever !
I checked out several companies that do the Grey whale watching tour, and definitely picked the right one. We got …
Best organized tour I’ve ever been on.
I found and picked this tour because it had such great reviews and after doing it, I can only support the great rev…
Though the ride from La Paz was a bit long it was well worth it. Our tour guide/driver (Jonathan) is a great guy an…
We loved our Choya tour! What a great experience. They are well organized both before and during the tour. This w…
Saw over 100 Whales
Wow, what an experience. We were picked up from our hotel and than transported to eat breakfast at a restaurant by …
Absolutely incredible time. The food was great, there were about 30 whales, and they got crazy close! The driver wa…
Have been in la Paz for a few days. The gray whale tour we did was magical. We had Isaac as our tour guide. We were…
Highlight of Baja
Great trip. Maybe we got lucky, but we had a whale hang out with us within petting distance, right under the boat. …
BEST tour out of La Paz
You must request Isaac Benitez - the best tour guide I've had since coming down to La Paz for over 20 years. Yes we…
Hector was an awesome and friendly tour guide. He picked us up on time and gave us local tips. Great guy!
I really recommend Choya tours for five reasons. 1. The staff are very professional and responsible 2. We went to…
Bring your own lunch
We got very bad food poisoning from the lunch they served on the boat.Bring your own lunch! The trip is long but b…
Great service starting from start to finish. Jesus was extremely helpful with our booking and our guide was incredi…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 126 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about City Tour & Balandra Beach
What time does City Tour & Balandra Beach start?
City Tour & Balandra Beach will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book City Tour & Balandra Beach on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with City Tour & Balandra Beach?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book City Tour & Balandra Beach on Tripadvisor
How much is City Tour & Balandra Beach?
City Tour & Balandra Beach price starts from €61.65. Discover and book City Tour & Balandra Beach on Tripadvisor
What is the City Tour & Balandra Beach cancellation policy?
City Tour & Balandra Beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour & Balandra Beach on Tripadvisor