View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the wonderful holiday destination Sri Lanka with our exclusive tour package of 07 days. The tour would cover up the most popular tourist attractions in Sri Lanka inclusive of the important historical, cultural and ancient cities. In addition, explore the nature and unique wild life in Sri Lanka by visiting the most famous wild life sanctuaries (Minneriya & Yala National Parks) as well. As a whole, this special tour package can be called as Highlights of Sri Lanka. An exciting seven days tour to explore Sri Lanka at its best with the rich cultural heritage of the ancient cities, cool mountain tops of Kandy, the misty tea plantations of hill country and explore Nuwara Eliya, the hill station favored by the British when the heat of the coast got too enervating. The bungalows, climate and ambience evoke an old-fashioned England. This Tour also include a visit to a spice Garden, enjoy Cookery Demonstration and experience with tea plucking.
Sigiriya – Polonnaruwa- Sigiriya
Sigiriya- Dambulla- Matale- Kandy
Kandy- UdawattaKelle –...
Kandy- Peradeniya-( Train...
Nuwara Eliya- Ella-...
Tissamaharama- Galle- Colombo
Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka Negombo, Sri Lanka Colombo, Sri Lanka Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka Wadduwa, Sri Lanka Kalutara, Sri Lanka Bentota, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off as Per Customer Pickup Points
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Vehicle Passenger Insurance
- Fuel Charges
- Bottled water- two 500 ml bottles per person per day
- Accommodation in all hotels
- Meals – Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners
- Entrance /Admission fees & Jeep safari cost to Minneriya National Park
- Entrance /Admission fees to Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Entrance /Admission fees to Archeological Sites & Ruins, Polonnaruwa
- Entrance /Admission fees to Golden Rock Cave Temple, Dambulla
- Entrance /Admission fees to Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy
- Entrance /Admission fees to Udawatta Rain Forest, Kandy
- Entrance /Admission fees to Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya
- Entrance /Admission fees to Cultural show, The Kandyan Arts & Crafts Industrial Center
- Train Journey - tickets from Peradeniya to Nanu Oya
- Entrance /Admission fees & Jeep safari cost to Yala National Park
- Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit (if Applicable)
- Tips to guides, restaurants, hotels. Tipping is expected
- Personal & any expenses not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Polonnaruwa Vatadage
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Royal Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Udawattekele Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - The Kandyan Arts & Crafts Industrial Center
- Entry/Admission - Nuwara Eliya Golf Course
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Aruna Sri Tours
London, United Kingdom86
Day trip to Kandy
We had a wonderful day with Aruna. He was very courteous, patient and very knowledgeable. We had a very good tour…
- Minneriya National Park, Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, and 13 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241