Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Walking City Tour through The Cathedral, National Theatre, museums, parks and boulevards, a warm mix of cultural, culinary and architectural infrastructure that Costa Rica has to offer
- Visit the National Theater, is our national treasure.
- Visit Gold Museum, during the visit to this museum you cannot only admire the beautiful gold pieces but also learn about the evolution of metallurgy in Costa Rica, the uses and meanings of the different gold pieces and the social and cultural development of pre-Columbian cultures.
- National Museum, are Costa Rica history, a recreation of the atmosphere of a typical colonial home, Costa Rica Pre-Columbian History
- Lunch Included
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Nacional Costa Rica
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional De Costa Rica
- Entry/Admission - Pre-Columbian Gold Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Costa Rica Green Adventures
Taxi from La Fortuna to San Jose
We wanted to travel from La Fortuna to San Jose via the La Paz waterfall gardens. After getting several quotes this…
Costa Rica Driver from Costa Rica Green Adventures
We hired drivers from this company for several transfers in Costa Rica. The owner, Christian, is very responsive a…
WOW is all I can say! Costa Rica is soooooooooo beautiful! I'm very thankful with the Green Adventure's team. They …
Customer service at its best
Christians Communication was quick & always clear. The service they provided exceeded all expectations. Rolando our…
David was our driver. He was on time, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. We had initially planned to see …
My family and I had a great experience. GWA made our trip stress free--reserving hotels, excursions, and transport…
Great tour with Filipe. Saw great parts of the city and rain was not an issue. Learned very interesting things abou…
San Jose downtown tour and dinner
Filipe was an excellent guide. We saw first hand a number of cultural attractions going through the Central Market.…
We had a great experience with Rolando. My boyfriend and I arrived at our agreed meeting spot an hour early, but R…
Just a wonderful experience
People you can trust; well organized trips, fantastic locations. I spend 10 days with my family and everything was …
Never Travel With This Company!!!!
This was my absolute worst travel experience ever!! You will be completely ripped off if you travel with this compa…
Excellent trip to Costa Rica thanks to Eric Gomez and his Company
This was our seventh trip to Costa Rica, went for 10 days with 2 other couples our first time with Eric as our guid…
Personal service and a very pleasurable experience!
Eric was a great guide! From the beach to a volcano, city tours and rainforest tours. He had everything we needed …
Another Amazing Costa Rica Trip! Thanks to Costa Rica Green Adventures!
This is my second experience/trip using Costa Rica Green Adventures (1st trip was in 2012) and it was absolutely wo…
Me, my fiance, and 3 of our friends picked Costa Rica for a 1 week vacation in early November. Eric Gomez and Costa…
- Teatro Nacional Costa Rica, Museo de Arte Costarricense, and 7 more
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,402 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums
Which attractions will I visit with Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums?
How much is Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums?
Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums price starts from €66.97. Discover and book Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums on Tripadvisor
What is the Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums cancellation policy?
Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums?
Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums is hosted by Costa Rica Green Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Green Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Costa Rica's Capital City and Museums on Tripadvisor