This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 2 nights accommodation at Quetzales Hotel
- 1 night accommodation at Diuwak, Dominical
- 2 nights accommodation at Costa Verde or Parador Resort, Manuel Antonio
- 2 nights accommodation at Cabaña Los Pinos orTrapp Family Lodge, Monteverde
- 2 nights accommodation at Arenal Manoa or Arenal Springs
- 3 nights accommodation at Tamarindo Diria or Jardin del Eden, Tamarindo
- Meals as specified (Breakfast= B, Lunch=L, Dinner=D)
- Driver Guide
- Airport taxes including international airport departure tax ($USD28)
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the itinerary
- Additional beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Medical costs and hospitalization and evacuation and any other extra expenses due to unanticipated changes in our itinerary for reasons beyond control
- Single-room supplement (USD$500)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per tour
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Note: If you are getting picked up from the airport, please provide your complete flight information upon booking
- Note: Price is based on double occupancy
- What to bring:
- Keep in mind it is a tropical environment and will generally be warm. Therefore, one sweater or light jacket is sufficient for cooler climates.
- Hiking shows with traction and mid high ankle support, sports sandals (that securely strap on such as the teva brand).
- A light hat with a wide brim, including protection for the back of the neck is best.
- A lightweight rain coat or poncho is very useful.
- A good quality backpack to carry your water bottle, camera, binoculars, snack food, fields’ guides and rain jacket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Costa Rica Green Adventures
Taxi from La Fortuna to San Jose
We wanted to travel from La Fortuna to San Jose via the La Paz waterfall gardens. After getting several quotes this…
Costa Rica Driver from Costa Rica Green Adventures
We hired drivers from this company for several transfers in Costa Rica. The owner, Christian, is very responsive a…
Non existent walking tour
I booked this tour on line yesterday for today. We did not receive our voucher. We nevertheless went to the meeting…
WOW is all I can say! Costa Rica is soooooooooo beautiful! I'm very thankful with the Green Adventure's team. They …
Customer service at its best
Christians Communication was quick & always clear. The service they provided exceeded all expectations. Rolando our…
David was our driver. He was on time, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. We had initially planned to see …
My family and I had a great experience. GWA made our trip stress free--reserving hotels, excursions, and transport…
Great tour with Filipe. Saw great parts of the city and rain was not an issue. Learned very interesting things abou…
San Jose downtown tour and dinner
Filipe was an excellent guide. We saw first hand a number of cultural attractions going through the Central Market.…
We had a great experience with Rolando. My boyfriend and I arrived at our agreed meeting spot an hour early, but R…
Just a wonderful experience
People you can trust; well organized trips, fantastic locations. I spend 10 days with my family and everything was …
Never Travel With This Company!!!!
This was my absolute worst travel experience ever!! You will be completely ripped off if you travel with this compa…
Excellent trip to Costa Rica thanks to Eric Gomez and his Company
This was our seventh trip to Costa Rica, went for 10 days with 2 other couples our first time with Eric as our guid…
Personal service and a very pleasurable experience!
Eric was a great guide! From the beach to a volcano, city tours and rainforest tours. He had everything we needed …
Another Amazing Costa Rica Trip! Thanks to Costa Rica Green Adventures!
This is my second experience/trip using Costa Rica Green Adventures (1st trip was in 2012) and it was absolutely wo…
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 1,768 travellers!