Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Nassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned transportation, fully licensed and insured.
- Round trip pickup and drop-off from Nassau cruise ship terminal (and selected hotels only)
- Food and Drink available for purchase
- English speaking excursion guide
- Beach Time set for one hour. If guest wants to stay longer, they must sign a waiver form stating that they will get themselves back to the pier or their hotel on their own.
- Bring beach attire, towel, sun tan lotion (towels and sun tan lotion for purchase - limited supplies)
- Souvenirs for sale (Visa, Master Card, and Discover accepted)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Carnival Cruise line passengers must book through Carnival directly
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- You must contact tour operator 24 hours prior to tour time to confirm arrival either via phone or email provided.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was so much fun! Leroy and Natasha are amazing. So funny how they joke with eachother and the guests. The competition is a blast. Our cruise ship and another went on it so there was like 12 people from each boat and those were our teams. The beach is quiet and private and…
Date of experience: January 2020
We loved this tour as it is so different than all other city tours. It is a fun combination of history lessons, beach activity, meeting new people, team work and local foods tastings. The team has been amazing and they really offered us a fun experience. Personally, we would…
Date of experience: December 2019
My wife, 5 y/o son, and I went on Carnival Liberty for an overnight stay in Nassau and signed up for Nassau Native Quest and Beach . We arrived and met Leroy and then Nash and had a had a blast from the time we started until our excursion was over. Leroy is one hell of an…
Date of experience: August 2019
From beginning to end, this was an experience to remember. The excursion guides of Leroy, Tasha, and Jungle were phenomenal!!! They worked well together and kept everyone laughing and having a good time. The games were fun and could be enjoyed by all ages. The tasting were…
Leroy was a great guide and we had fun with him. I was in a group of 9 from the Carnival Liberty. Although we all enjoyed our time on the excursion and at the beach I have a few issues about the experience. The bus was a bit tight as they load it to capacity. The scavenger…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Nassau Native Quest and Beach
I was introduced to this excursion through Carnival Cruise while exploring excursion options on board for my family…
I recently participated in the James Bond Adventure with a friend group of 22 and a great time was had by all! From…
One of the Best Tours I’ve Taken!
This tour was excellent! My daughter and I had a wonderful time. We were able to do a bit of sightseeing first, the…
Best Tour!! Great overall!!
The tour was great!! Starting with the tour guide Leroy, he was great and funny!! Then the bus driver, Jungle, was …
Did this with family and friends,great tour...Would like to say a special thank you to Natasha,one of the tour gui…
A little bit of everything!
We all had such a great time on this tour. We all were visiting Nassau for the day by cruise ship. Our tour was …
I enjoyed my tour. The tour guide Leroy answered any questions we had on the bus about Bahamian culture. The games …
Mary Berkley L00
JUST DO IT!!!!!
You have to do this excursion....I promise you'll love it! Exciting and adventurous....won't leave you sleeping wh…
Great Excursion lots of fun
We had a group of 9 do this excursion during a cruise. We met up with guides outside of shop. We walked to end of p…
Fun day in the Nassau
We recently did the Nassau Native Quest while our cruise ship was in port. I wasn't really sure what to expect whe…
Scavenger Hunt Was Great Fun!
Our group of six had the best time at the Scavenger Hunt! We weren't sure what to expect, but Bradley, Leroy, Samp…
Very fun activity for people of all ages.
My family of five (kids 10, 13, 16) along with another family did the Nassau Native Quest scavenger hunt in Februar…
Our group of 6 adults laughed so much and had even more fun that we expected! The guides were such great encourage…
Very accomadating tour guides.
We had several mildly physically challenged elderly and small children in our large group, the tour guides were ver…
Was looking for a fun and inexpensive excursion while in Nassau stop of cruise. This did not disappoint. Leroy and…
- Straw Market, Fort Charlotte, and 2 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 215 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,958 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Nassau Native Quest and Beach
What time does Nassau Native Quest and Beach start?
Nassau Native Quest and Beach will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Nassau Native Quest and Beach on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Nassau Native Quest and Beach?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nassau Native Quest and Beach on Tripadvisor
How much is Nassau Native Quest and Beach?
Nassau Native Quest and Beach price starts from €56.19. Discover and book Nassau Native Quest and Beach on Tripadvisor
What is the Nassau Native Quest and Beach cancellation policy?
Nassau Native Quest and Beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nassau Native Quest and Beach on Tripadvisor