This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See more of the Bahamas on this all-inclusive powerboat adventure from Nassau. Meet and feed the iguanas at Allen's Cay, and snorkel and explore Ship Channel Cay, a private island in the Exuma chain where you can feed stingrays and sharks with your guide. No detail is overlooked: the tour includes a full lunch with freshly made Bahamian conch salad, an open bar, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- You'll start atJimmy Buffett's Margaritaville BahamasOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Powerboat AdventuresStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2Ship Channel CayStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll end atJimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Bahamas2 Marina Drive Paradise Island N.P, The BahamasSee address & details
- Explore some of the lesser-known Bahamian islands during this boat tour
- Save money on drinks with an open bar on board
- Feed endangered iguanas under the close supervision of a guide (optional)
- Travel light—snorkeling equipment and lunch are provided on this guided tour
- Convenient Nassau hotel pickup and drop-off included
What to Expect
Your Bahamas boat tour starts with pickup from your Nassau hotel. From there, your guide takes you to the marina to board a powerboat for the day. On the water, your guide takes you to Allen's Cay, where you can see endangered iguanas and feed them under supervision. Your second stop will be at the private Ship Channel Cay, where you can decide to spend time snorkeling (equipment provided) or strolling the shores. If you choose to snorkel out to the reef to see the fish, you can feed the local stingrays and sharks with your guide. While on Ship Channel Cay, enjoy an open bar and a provided lunch, which includes dishes such as island grouper, salads, bread, tropical fruits, and grilled steak. Watch Bahamian conch salad get made, and then try it yourself. Your Bahamas powerboat tour ends with a ride back to your Nassau hotel.
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Bahamas, 2 Marina Drive Paradise Island N.P, The Bahamas
Returns to original departure point
- SCC swimming pig interaction
- Conch salad show with tasting
- Shark show, stingray and iguana feeding
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Full bar
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Access to fresh water shower
- Beach Towels are NOT provided
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, individuals with neck, back or spinal injuries or other medical conditions which might be affected by a high-speed powerboat ride
- It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit, flip flops and a change of clothes
- Cruise Ship Pickup - a minimum of 4 passengers is required for pickup at the Hilton Hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I knew these weren't the actual wild swimming pigs when I booked this, but I really liked that there would be encounters with 4 different types of animals, and it was the best value I found for everything included. All the staff were great, and the food was the best we had the…
Date of experience: January 2020
We (wife and I) had a great experience with Powerboat adventures (February 2020). We opted for a day-long Exuma adventure; initially we spent few minutes with the iguanas at Allen Cay and then the rest of the day at Powerboat’s private island Ship Island Cay. The guides were…
Had 10 of us including teenagers. Did this tour 5 years before and was so excited to go again, with the pigs added this time! They took great care of us, always! Had the time of our lives! Last day being 39 was epic thanks to you guys and sorry about the ride back 😬 they…
Our vacation was planned around this "adventure " I provided my cell phone # along with hotel information. We watched weather, checked email and phone before finalize our packing up for day. we we getting picked up at 8:30 and left our room at 7:55 to grab a cery quick…
1 Helpful vote
We booked Powerboat Adventures for our excursion and were very pleased. There were other options with different companies but chose this one because of the activities that were offered and also because lunch and drinks were included. Feeding the pigs was definitely unique, but…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Powerboat Adventures
Great day on a beautiful island
We came right after Powerboat Adventures restarted their excursions during Covid. We have 2 children, 7 and 10 and…
Again never to disappoint
Have been on this adventure every time we visit so since 2004...never ever dissatisfied! Crew, captain and owner ma…
We had a good time. Boat ride is long. The pigs are huge. String rays was fun. Sharks scary but interesting. Don’t…
Excursion of a lifetime!
The crew was extremely friendly and funny. Their great sense of humor and interaction with the customers made the e…
Fabulous Day Trip
This is a wonderful day trip to a beautiful private island. You take a fast and fun boat ride to a tiny island to f…
Great day out
We booked Powerboat adventures because of a friend’s recommendation and we weren’t disappointed. The day consists…
Loved every minute!
Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone interested in exploring Exuma! This tour was the adventure of a life…
Such an awesome day!
This was the main reason we went to Nassau, and we were not disappointed! From the boat ride (1hour15min) out to th…
We had a blast!
Me and my wife went with them to swim with pigs, feed sting rays, see sharks, and feed the iguanas. We had a blast.…
What a blast. Feeding iguanas and swimming with pigs. Petting stingrays and wrangling sharks. Plus open bar. What f…
Excellent excellent excellent!!!!!
I do not giving 5 out of five but this day trip should get 6 out of 5. I FINALLY feel as though I visited the Baham…
Overnight in paradise
Our 4th time on Ship Channel Cay, and 3rd time staying overnight. It is an amazing experience and already planned …
A prompt and early pickup at the hotel for 8am to the pier for check in. Despite their advertisement, this is not a…
Once in a lifetime experience
After going back and forth on whether or not to book this excursion, my family and I decided to go through with it.…
This has got to be one of the best adventures I have ever been on, to swim with pigs, feed sting rays, reel in shar…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241