Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Caneel Bay BeachStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Annaberg Sugar PlantationStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Trunk Bay BeachStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas and/or selected hotels
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Annaberg Sugar Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Trunk Bay Beach
- ferry transportation to St. John
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- Tour duration/time starts at the time of pick up.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Luen is awesome ( Doyle & Pam )
There are scores of bus trips around the beautiful island . But there is only one Luen . He is intelligent , Fun , …
Not Top 10, but clean
How this is voted a Top 10 Beach is beyond me. It doesn't even come in my top 20. Too Crowded, have to go through…
Fun ride! Beautiful views.
Beautiful views. Even with some rain, it was an outstanding trip. Driver was very informative and entertaining!
Ready and waiting for us
Vernon was waiting for us even after our flight was delayed until very late with plenty of room for all our bags.
Scary but beautiful
Our driver Hamlet was very nice, however when he was telling us information about the island on our trip up the mou…
We booked this tour because it was just what we were looking for a little history of St Thomas and a little Beach t…
St. John's Day Was Great
We enjoyed the St. John. Tour much more than the St. Thomas Tour. It was a more interesting day, visiting the Anne…
Unspoiled Beauty of St. John Island
We booked this tour through our cruise ship and it was well worth it! The ferry ride from St. Thomas to St. John w…
Our driver and tour director was very good. He was well informed and interesting to listen to. This tour gave a gre…
A taste of paradise
You’re sitting back in your beach chair, under the shade of a palm tree while the ocean breeze blows across your fa…
My husband and I enjoy the comprehensive tour of the Island. Victor was informative, with a good sense of humor. He…
Hamlet was a great tour guide. He was right at the pier waiting for us. We got to see some beautiful views of St Th…
What a view. The road is not the best up the hill. But the view was worth the ride. I would definitely recommend…
Excellent way to tour St Thomas and Mages Bay in a shore excursion
The response from the Customer Service team was quick and efficient and all our concerns were addressed promptly pr…
Superb adventurous afternoon
A whistle stop one day on Island .This was a great choice to see island and feel culture .We spent own time visitin…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 884 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,898 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 146 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,010 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay
What time does Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay start?
Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay on Tripadvisor
How much is Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay?
Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay price starts from €273.90. Discover and book Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay on Tripadvisor
What is the Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay cancellation policy?
Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private St John Tour including Trunk Bay on Tripadvisor