Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy the perfect half day tour which ends with a nice relaxing time at a beautiful beach. You will get a chance to see some of the most historical buildings in Kingstown (The Capital City), Fort Charlotte, and the Botanical Gardens.
- You'll start atKingstownOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byKingstown Ferry Terminal
- 1Fort CharlotteStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Botanical GardensStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Paradise Beach HotelStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atKingstownKingstown, St Vincent and the GrenadinesFor cruise ship passengers our starting point is at the Kingstown Cruise Ship Terminal. We will be at the port shortly after you clear immigration, next to the cruise line excursion persons. Please be vigilant, we will be holding a sign that reads Topdawg Taxi and Tours. If you are not a cruise ship passenger, please contact us to discuss the pick up location.See address & details
Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Rum Punch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and Drop-off
- $2US entrance fee to the Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Gardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Topdawg Taxi and Tours
Great time in St. Vincent
I had the full day tour. Since I was the only one that signed up for the tour, I had a “personal” tour. Shakera w…
Thank you so much to Jarran who made our trip to St Vincent so memorable! We had a wonderful time, Jarran really ma…
Dark View Falls Tour
We book this tour through Trip Advisor with Top Dawg Taxi & Tours. This was our second tour with Wayne from Top Da…
Kingstown Botanical Gardens Tour with Top Dawg Taxi & Tours
We booked this through Trip Advisor. Very good tour with a very personable guide. Wayne, Top Dawg Taxi owner, was…
A view inside volcanic crater
Trip was very professional and well organized. Our way from Kingstown to the volcano slopes led along the south and…
Good if having little time on the island
Went in a mixed group of 6 adults with different age. Picked up well in time in a Toyota mini van Time for tour wa…
Took the Dark View Falls and Pirates of the Caribbean tour
A fun day all around and a great tour guide, Shakeira, made for the perfect day! We even saw a rainbow in Buccament…
Super friendly and knowledgeable!
They were both very nice and knew a lot about the island. They showed us amazing spots and gave us a lot of good ad…
Excellent tour at a reasonable price.
Shakeira met us at the cruise terminal, then handed us over to our driver and guide Wayne. There were only 6 of us …
Dark view falls tour
Topdawg was professional and courteous all day. They were easy to find off the cruise port, and they followed up th…
Excellent day out
We booked a trip around Saint Vincent When in port on a cruise day. Our driver Jarron was so knowledgeable and fri…
St Vincent from cruise ship
Even though the cruise ship Ventura was a day late arriving on the island this company went the extra mile and acce…
Good service in dire times
Booked this tour online for a one day visit on a Caribbean cruise to St Vincent saving 20% on similar activity supp…
Shakira met us at the cruise terminal and guided us to our comfy vehicle. Had a wonderful trip and our driver could…
Wonderful tour with Wayne and Shakeira and very informative we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on this wonderful exper…
- Duration: 4m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour
What time does Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour start?
Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour?
Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour price starts from €160.74. Discover and book Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour cancellation policy?
Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour?
Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour is hosted by Topdawg Taxi and Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Topdawg Taxi and Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kingstown Tour And Beach - Private Tour on Tripadvisor