Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Tortola Cruise Ship Pier, 49 De Castro St, Road Town, British Virgin Islands
Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Enjoy a Caribbean lunch on the beach. Jerk chicken, Flavor steak, Fish
- Run Punch, Water
- Entry/Admission - BVI360 Day Tours
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkel equipment are available for rental. Please request before arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
If you are looking to see an incredible beach AND have a great experience getting there, I highly recommend using Sam and BVI Tours. He is kind, funny and extremely knowledgeable with anything regarding Tortola. He took us to Long Bay Beach on Beef Island and it was…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: BVI360 Day Tours
Taxi service from port to Cain Beach
Sam was delightful. Was a little late due to traffic. Took us to a wonderul beach where there was a nice restaura…
Excellent trip by boat/ bus and on foot a medium level of fitness req worth the effort 2 good beaches and extraord…
We ordered their service for our taxi while on the island. Van was clean and service was great. Arrived for pick up…
Great day at the beach!
Sam was our driver was entertaining and knowledgeable. So glad he was driving! Roads here are narrow and steep! Too…
Transportation, Beach (chairs & umbrellas incl) & Lunch
Sam Henry was amazing. We asked when we were going back and he said whenever you want to I will take. The food wa…
Paid double the price 🤔😱
Although the bus driver was very friendly it turns out that we could’ve taken a cab for half the amount of money an…
Julio Sam made our short vacation such a success. We found his contact via our 1st cab driver. Julio Sam was very p…
Long Beach on Beef Island
We originally wanted to go to Smugglers but the driver advised us that it may not be wise given recent weather cond…
We booked Sam online and had a fabulous time! Originally we wanted to go to smugglers cove. Unfortunately the day o…
Great beach, food ok
The PainKillers are a killer! LOVE! Some of the best ever. The lunch was just ok. But the beach is great. Definitel…
well worth it
We decided to book this excursion thru Trip Advisor as it was cheaper than the Cruise ship. Sam Henry contacted me …
Don't use this operator
Sam Henry totally the ball on my friend and I for our Tortola Beach trip. He even confirmed the morning of. We wer…
Don't choose this transfer
Sam Henry totally dropped the ball on my friend and I for our Tortola Beach trip. He even confired the morning of, …
Friendly driver, great uncrowded beach, it was a shame the seas were rough,
Our beach transfer was excellent, a little tour on our way to the beach we wanted (Brewer's Bay). No crowds and ju…
BEST DRIVER IN BVI
I was in the island for work. I was lucky to meet him at the port. Was really helpful and professional. I've asked…
- BVI360 Day Tours
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 921 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,993 travellers!
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 217 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 172 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel
How much is Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel?
Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel price starts from €89.38. Discover and book Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel on Tripadvisor
What is the Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel cancellation policy?
Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel?
Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel is hosted by BVI360 Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BVI360 Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Beef Island Lunch & Snorkel on Tripadvisor