You trip will begin at Dock Maarten, a twenty minute walk from the cruise ship dock. If you don't feel like walking, there are plenty of taxi's available to give you a ride. Upon arrival at Dock Maarten we will check you in and begin boarding at 9:45 (local time). Once on board, you will have plenty of comfy and shaded seats to choose from. The captain will begin his safety briefing before departure at 10:00. Once the briefing is complete, the bar is open and we are underway to our first stop. Arrival at Creole rock will be around 10:30 where you will spend an hour snorkeling at one of the best spots on the island. After snorkelling at Creole Rock, you are underway to Tintamare island where you can explore the beach and swim with the turtles while your crew prepare lunch. Next its off to Pinel island to explore another great beach and feed some hungry iguanas. From Pinel you have a nice trip back to Dock Maarten in time to hit the boardwalk for some shopping or just head back to your ship to relax.
• 5.5 hour day trip around St. Maarten.
• Cruise ship friendly. You will be back with plenty of time to even hit the boardwalk for shopping!
• Visit the famous Maho beach to see the planes land over the beach.
• Snorkeling at Creole Rock. One of the best sites on the island.
• Swim with the turtles at Tintamare island.
• Visit the iguanas at Pinel island.
• Premium brand bar with fun signature cocktails.
• Snorkeling gear, noodles, and paddle boards included.
• Competitively priced so you get more bang for your buck!