Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Be transported by your driver to the base of the Majestic Peak, Gros Piton to begin your ascent. You will be given a trained guide to accompany you while you climb, who will ensure you go at your own pace and stay on the correct path. Your guide will be with you every step of the way and will spur you on to make it to the top. After making it to the top, you will feel that sense of accomplishment and have a great view of the island.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass bySoufriere
- 1Gros Piton Nature TrailStop: 4 hours - Admission includedBegin your climb of St Lucia's most iconic peak, Gros Piton at its base. You will be greeted and paired off with a friendly and trained guide who will be with you throughout the hike. This hike will definitely get your adrenaline pumping as you climb over stones, follow the trail through forested points and make your way to the top. There is a half way point where to get a gorgeous view of the nearby town and ocean then another view point to the top. Earn your bragging rights of making it to the top and for those who are more competitive, ask your guide about the fastest time up and put yourself to the test!Read more
- Hotel or Port Pick Up & Drop Off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance Fee to the Gros Piton Nature Trail
- Entry/Admission - Gros Piton Nature Trail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Casual hiking attire is recommended along with a bag pack to carry your water.
- If your hotel is located in the south of the island, then the route to the Gros Piton Trail may differ.
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Brett is a true gentleman! He is incredibly knowledgeable about the area and gave us a lot of good information. He was also very helpful after our hike in finding a wonderful restaurant that really did provide us wonderful food and a great location. We even had him drive our…
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from stluciaA1, Owner at Gros Piton Hike St Lucia
Responded 9 Jan 2020
That he is! We are in all smiles reading such wonderful comments about him. He truly is a gem and a great guy to be around. On behalf of the team, we thank you for your recommendation and choosing to use us while in St Lucia. It would be our pleasure to serve you again in the future.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: St Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours
Awesome taxi service
Very pleasant young man. Caters to whatever your needs are. I travelled with my daughter who gets car sick and he w…
This was our first time visiting St. Lucia and we have nothing but good things to say about our experience with St.…
Round Trip to Hotel
Our driver was pleasant and stopped twice from the airport to the hotel due to the long drive. One stop was at a n…
Return Trip from Hewanorra Airport from Rodney Bay
Contacted St. Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours and they responded promptly and professionally. My drives both way were made in…
Great taxi service in St. Lucia
The driver was really professional and stop a couple of times to show us few of the osland highliths on our way to …
North of the island tour
We asked for a driver to make us visit the north of the island and we were very satisfied with Jacob ! He brought u…
Excellent sightseeing tour!
I enjoyed a full day of sightseeing in St.Lucia incl. the Great Pitons with the Tet Paul trail as well as Pigeon Is…
Fantastic Experience with a great guide
We already booked this tour in above. We met with Brett a very good guide who showed us his nice island. We did not…
Shuttle service to Hotel Chocolat by Brett
Brett drove us from the airport to Hotel Chocolat. He is an excellent driver, very personable and when there was an…
We used A1 for our airport transfer to our Hotel in Rodney Bay. Even though the ride was long, our trip was great! …
St Lucia Airport A1 Shuttle from Hewanorra Airport
I needed to leave a Royal Caribbean Cruise trip early to return for work. I contacted A1 shuttle service by email …
Name fits the service. Absolutely A1 service.
The communication with the owner Brett was superb as well as the touring with our driver Sharlton. If you are looki…
St Lucia tour
We were a group of 11 of different ages. We were picked up right outside of the cruise ship which was very conveni…
1 of the best tours ive had in st lucia, especially the driver he was amazing, if you ever have to do a trip or tou…
Great: super convenient and very welcoming staff
I used this transfer for the first time this year, but will definitely use every time now. The drivers were profess…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 724 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
from €139.04* €163.58
Popular: Booked by 155 travellers!
from €214.35* €238.17
Popular: Booked by 212 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Gros Piton Hike St Lucia
What time does Gros Piton Hike St Lucia start?
Gros Piton Hike St Lucia will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Gros Piton Hike St Lucia on Tripadvisor
How much is Gros Piton Hike St Lucia?
Gros Piton Hike St Lucia price starts from €151.70. Discover and book Gros Piton Hike St Lucia on Tripadvisor
What is the Gros Piton Hike St Lucia cancellation policy?
Gros Piton Hike St Lucia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gros Piton Hike St Lucia on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Gros Piton Hike St Lucia?
Gros Piton Hike St Lucia is hosted by St Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact St Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gros Piton Hike St Lucia on Tripadvisor