Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience Jamaica like a real jamaican ,visit and meet the local people ,see hidden Gem of Jamaica and it Wonderful Educational History ,that it have to offer leaving your mind full of memeries unforgetable ,visiting the green Gratto Cave ,the Famous Dunn River Fall and Luminious Laggon in the moon light .
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dunn's River Falls and ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Green Grotto CavesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Accommodation as per itinerary no extra cost
- Overnight accommodation no extra cost
- 2 nights accommodation no extra cost
- 3 nights accommodation no extra cost
- 4 nights accommodation no extra cost
- 5 nights accommodation no extra cost
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Green Grotto Caves
- Entry/Admission - A heartbeat of Jamaica - Discover Falmouth
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.no extra cost
- Entrance fees included in price
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable) no extra price
- The listed price does not include a $X per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.no extra cost
- The listed price does not include a $X per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.no extra cost
- The listed price does not include a $X per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.no extra cost
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults yes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult yes
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking sure
- Infant meals not included no
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat no
- Minimum age is 18 years no
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kevin Easy Tours
We will continue to get Kevin to bring us around Negril as he has become a good friend and our "go to" guy. Beta wa…
We have been to Jamaica multiple times and always seek to find a great taxi service for the time that we are there.…
Airport Transfer - Montego Bay to Negril
We used Kevin Easy Tours for our airport transfer from Montego Bay to Negril. Gavin Small picked us up. He was awes…
Went on two tours with Kevin Easy Tours, we booked them both at the same time on two days after each other after re…
Cant believe all the Good reviews
Gives you false information about tours, for example he told us that u could touch the crocodiles during black rive…
Such a wonderful tour
Myself and my partner were on our honeymoon in Negril and hired kevin for an airport pick up and drop off as well a…
Great Reliable Service/ Awesome Human
Kevin was recommended by our property owner for transportation. They were waiting for us at the airport when we arr…
Very professional and helpful
We used Kevin for airport transfer for our family to and from our resort in Montego Bay. He was excellent, not pus…
We booked the trip with Kevin after he came up to us on the beach. We was not pushy at all and when we told him tha…
Kevin is the very best in Negril!
We were referred by a friend to use Kevin for airport transportation. The very first time we met, we sensed a good …
Did a tour through Kevin and for $70 we were to be picked up from the hotel and taken to pelican bar with lunch an…
Group Destination Wedding and Excursions
Kevin with Kevin Easy Tours is one of the best. I have entruested him with taking care of all of my clients who vi…
WE LOVED KEVIN!!!
Kevin is amazing! We booked 3 tour with him and had so much fun. Saw so many pretty sights, waterfalls, caves, vill…
Kevin was wonderful! He met us in Montego Bay and swept us away to Negril for the day. Our group had 3 adults and 2…
Kevin is great at herding cats!
We contacted Kevin after a friend recommended him. He is a delight to deal with, and hooked our six-person group up…
- Duration: 12–13 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,270 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica
How much is The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica?
The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica price starts from €140.47. Discover and book The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica on Tripadvisor
What is the The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica cancellation policy?
The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica?
The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica is hosted by Kevin Easy Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kevin Easy Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Great One Day Tour from the west Coast to the North Coast of Jamaica on Tripadvisor