Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Friendly courteous drivers who are very knowledgable on Bob Marley's life and legend. This tour provides a unique look into the life and legend of Marley.
- You'll start at3 Pimento WayOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bob Marley's MausoleumStop: 6 hours - Admission includedYour tour guide will meet you in your hotel lobby or at the cruise port. From there you will be taken in air conditioned comfort to Nine Mile St Ann the birth place of Bob Marley. We will make a brief stop at Columbus Park the location of Columbus arrival to Jamaica. From there you will enjoy a scenic drive going up to 914 meters or 3,000 feet elevation up to Nine Mile. At Nine Mile you will see Bob Marley's first home, his Mausoleum, meditation rock and a display of some of his records and memorabilia. A reggae band is on hand playing Marley's hits as you complete your tour. You can pick up souvenirs from the gift shop. Light refreshments will be provided. We will make a stop at a local restaurant for lunch on your own before heading back to the hotel.Read more
- You'll end at3 Pimento Way3 Pimento Way, Montego Bay, JamaicaSee address & details
3 Pimento Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Returns to original departure point
- WiFi on board
- Complimentary refreshments; Beer, water and soft drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I went one a couple of tours in Montego Bay and this by far was the best one! Our group’s guide, Junior, was articulately thorough and courteous. If you’re looking to get the most out of the trip and an exciting experience you’ll definitely want to book this tour!
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: J Mac Tours
Good and relaxing
I really enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere. My wife and I had a good time laughing with others on the excursion. This…
Junior provides excellent service , in guiding us to Dunn’s River fall and Bioluminescent Lagoon... He provided exc…
Went the extra mile!
Junior was our driver to Dunns River Falls and the Blue Hole. He went above and beyond multiple times during the tr…
A Day Full of Adventure in Montego Bay
We were picked up promptly from our Montego Bay hotel and Junior took several amazing pictures at every stop we vis…
Perfect Day with Excellent Driver!!
This excursion was worth every penny. My husband and I were picked up promptly at 11:29 a.m. from our bed and break…
My husband and I require transportation from Runaway Bay to Ochos Rio. A friend recommended J Mac Tours. We were g…
Perfect day trip!
I went on a tour with Junior from Montego Bay to Negril. It was the perfect day trip. The van was comfortable and a…
Montego Bay Tour
I used J Mac Tours for my birthday trip and had an amazing experience. Our tour guide, Junior M. was fantastic. He …
I loved it!
I recently visited Jamaica with my friends and received the best service from J Mac Tours. I’d recommend their serv…
BEST TOUR I'VE BEEN ON!
Junior was an absolutely amazing tour guide! It was my first time in Jamaica and ill definitely be coming back. The…
This tour was absolutely amazing! The customer service the Tour guide had given us made it an even better experienc…
J Mac Tours privided an AMAZING tour experience. This was my first time in Jamaica, and I received exceptional ser…
J Mac Tours is awesome!
A friend of mine recommended J Mac tours to use on my visit to Jamaica. They did not disappoint... I was able to en…
I really had a good time on my tour. Not only did he take me on my tour he also took me to some souvenir shops. I h…
Jamaica the best vacation yet.
Had such a great time in Montego Bay Jamaica ! As a native coming back home after being gone for over 35 years I wa…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,434 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour?
Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour price starts from €80.06. Discover and book Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour cancellation policy?
Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour?
Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour is hosted by J Mac Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact J Mac Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour on Tripadvisor