Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Punta CanaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2La RomanaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Catalina IslandStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4La RomanaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Punta CanaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Catalina Island
- DVD (Available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (Available to purchase)
- Breakfast (Available to purchase)
- Snacks (Available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only adult travelers are able to participate in the diving
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Towels, sunscreen, bikini or bath suite are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Platinum Transfer
Happy customers :-)
Great service, We did three private transfers with them and they were always on time or early. Great price, would d…
Good but not great
Overall okay. Our buggy broke down three times during our ride, as well as another couples buggy. It is supposed to…
The must do excursion
Saona Island - This is the one excursion that we do every time we visit Punta Cana - such fun! A full days trip, bu…
Good Fishing Bad Crew
It was a rough day on the water but the staff started out with confidence and we all were excited to have a good ti…
Terrible staff but beautiful Island
The staff on the boat were rude and giving us hats then coming around and telling us they are in exchange for tips.…
Great Locations and excellent Staff
We visited La Romana and it was beautiful. The Chavon river tour was all of ten minutes as we happen to pass throug…
Not very fun
We arrived and were supposed to ride the ATV's but they only had two and two other people wanted to ride them, so w…
So nice support
I used this fishing touar. Needless to say, the touar was so nice. But this campany's service also was so nice. On …
Great tour if you want to know about history
Our driver Maximo Antonio Payano he made sure we had everything we needed it, he gave us important information thro…
Easy to find once at PUJ Airport
The driver was waiting and a sign with my name on it was clearly visible. A/C, and quick and SAFE drive to our hot…
Blue Travel Partner Service
I Booked Punta Cana Vacation (All-Inclusive) through Expedia. when we Arrived at PUJ Airport, we went directly to …
Shuttle transfer from Resort to Airport
It was a scarey ride. Cars trucks motorcycles follow too close. Very aggressive drivers. Our driver was very aggres…
They were very kind, the shuttle was comfortable. They were waiting for us at the airport even when the flight arri…
Professional and reliable
since we made the reservation they sent us the confirmation, about our pick up time and giving us all the necessary…
Unreliable, Never Showed Up!
I had booked an airport transfer to my hotel and scheduled it for 1300 - they were not at the airport and other tra…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 683 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 104 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 807 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch
What time does Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch start?
Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch on Tripadvisor
How much is Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch?
Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch price starts from €82.75. Discover and book Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch cancellation policy?
Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch?
Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch is hosted by Platinum Transfer. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Platinum Transfer on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Catamaran Catalina Island Day Trip with Lunch on Tripadvisor