Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our official guide will accompany you during the day to share with you information about our country and make the tour and visits more pleasant. We head towards Imbert to LAS CASCADAS DE DAMAJAGUA, an unique and world-renowned place for being one of the main ecological attractions of our country, where you will have direct contact with nature. It is a total happiness to descend one by one the 12 puddles of Damajagua, in each of which there will be a different adventure, since no puddle or waterfall is equal to the other. When we get to the last one, we will enjoy a natural pool in the middle of nature. For the excursion to the Cascades, children are accepted from 8 years old. We head to the Zip Line adventure to Clip in and follow your guide down 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet (2,408 meters) of doublé galvanized steel cable. No experience and no active breaking is required. Walk between the lines at your own pace, with instructors by your side.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Malecon Puerto PlataLos residentes de Puerto Plata declaran con orgullo que el suyo es el bulevar frente al mar más hermoso de República Dominicana. Y lo entenderás cuando veas las múltiples playas de arena blanca que bordean la avenida principal de la ciudad, cada una con su nombre. Aparte de los días de playa en el centro de la ciudad, la larga y sombreada acera del bulevar es ideal para los paseos matutinos o nocturnos, los amaneceres aquí son espectaculares. También podrás hacer una parada en uno de los distintos bares y restaurantes que bordean el Malecón, o dar un paseo en bicicleta por el carril bici. Disfruta de la brisa, toma una copa al atardecer o ejercítate caminando a lo largo del Malecón hasta Long Beach. Todo el año se llevan a cabo numerosos eventos a lo largo del bulevar, incluyendo el Carnaval de Puerto Plata.Read more
- Use of helmet
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- For the excursion to the Cascades, children are accepted from 8 years old.
- Children under 8 years can only go to the first waterfall accompanied by an obligatory adult.
- Entry/Admission - Damajagua Waterfalls
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup Rio San Juan : US$15
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Pickup Rio San Juan US15 payable to the guide the day of the tour
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Camel Safari Exploring
Save Your Time and Money!
03/26/2020 We just returned on the 19th of March after being in the DR for 2 weeks. We bought the tour while on th…
Fantastic beach ride + zip line
I'm an experienced rider and I asked if I can have a more advanced ride along the beach and they said it's no probl…
Sad - Tour guide got upset with us at the end
I'm sad to write a bad review (for the second time for Dominican Republic...), because we thoroughly enjoyed our To…
An unforgettable ecological experience
adrenaline and adventures all the day. wonderfull waterfalls of Damajagua. Safari buggy is absoluty genisl googd da…
Alberto is the best guide!
The cultural escape excursion was so amazing, and Alberto our tour guide made the entire day even better! The place…
We went on the waterfall excursion when we were in Puerto Plata and it was incredible. The waterfall guide Berny wa…
Tour was great, but very disappointed with the pictures
I loved the tour... It was the greatest thing ever. But I would like to complain about the pictures service. First,…
So fun and Amazing Tour guide
We went on the waterfall excursion when we were in Puerto Plata and it was incredible. The tour guide Rafael was s…
great adventure with Camel Safari Exploring
we had a great time during the top3in1 rounds. A lot of emotion and exhilaration at the waterfalls of Damajagua. Th…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 158 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure
What time does Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure start?
Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure?
Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure price starts from €96.92. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure cancellation policy?
Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Wild & Wet Adventure on Tripadvisor