Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Clip in and follow your guide down 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet (2,408 meters) of double galvanized steel cable. No experience required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping. Holding on to comfortable handle bars as you zip. No experience and no active breaking are required. Walk between the lines at your own pace, with instructors by your side. The itinerary described reflects the planned route; however circumstances beyond the guides/instructors control, including weather, may necessitate changes. While the guide's/instructor's decisions will be final, your support and understanding are greatly appreciated. Confirmation will be received at time of booking. During activities participant safety is our top priority.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byMalecon Puerto Plata
- 1Puerto PlataStop: 3 hoursSan Felipe de Puerto Plata es la capital de la provincia de Puerto Plata, en la costa norte del Atlántico de República Dominicana. La ciudad es conocida por sus playas. La gran extensión de la Playa Dorada está resguardada por centros turísticos y un campo de golf con 18 hoyos. El centro antiguo de la ciudad data de la época colonial y está dominado por la fortaleza de San Felipe, del siglo XVI, una edificación española que actualmente alberga artefactos históricos y militares.Read more
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- drinks without alcool
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup Rio San Juan : US$15
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup Rio San Juan US15 payable to the guide the day of the tour
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Camel Safari Exploring
Save Your Time and Money!
03/26/2020 We just returned on the 19th of March after being in the DR for 2 weeks. We bought the tour while on th…
Fantastic beach ride + zip line
I'm an experienced rider and I asked if I can have a more advanced ride along the beach and they said it's no probl…
Sad - Tour guide got upset with us at the end
I'm sad to write a bad review (for the second time for Dominican Republic...), because we thoroughly enjoyed our To…
An unforgettable ecological experience
adrenaline and adventures all the day. wonderfull waterfalls of Damajagua. Safari buggy is absoluty genisl googd da…
Alberto is the best guide!
The cultural escape excursion was so amazing, and Alberto our tour guide made the entire day even better! The place…
We went on the waterfall excursion when we were in Puerto Plata and it was incredible. The waterfall guide Berny wa…
Tour was great, but very disappointed with the pictures
I loved the tour... It was the greatest thing ever. But I would like to complain about the pictures service. First,…
So fun and Amazing Tour guide
We went on the waterfall excursion when we were in Puerto Plata and it was incredible. The tour guide Rafael was s…
great adventure with Camel Safari Exploring
we had a great time during the top3in1 rounds. A lot of emotion and exhilaration at the waterfalls of Damajagua. Th…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 158 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure
What time does Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure start?
Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure?
Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure price starts from €68.29. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure cancellation policy?
Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Puerto Plata: Wild Adventure on Tripadvisor